# Evic VTC mini with EgoOne mega..need help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mursel

Nov 26, 2015
Bangladesh
Hi,
This is my first post here and a desperate one....I bought this evic VTC mini kit with Ego One mega tank.. it had a Ni200 and Ti (.4 ohm) coil with it...tasted both and liked Ti one better.. Tc is working good and flavor was mind blowing ( sunset Cavendish 18mg).... but few days later I started to have issues with coil head

#1... after a night long standing the Ti coil heads hardly makes any vapor or flavor... washing cleanig dry burning nothing worked...and after a while gets burnt

#2.... a lot of times ( 6 out of 10) my replacement Coil failed to soak.... I really don't get it...I primed..I waited with full/half tank but nothing changes...when I fire no vapor... some gurgling... one or two vapes then a disgustin metal burn hit...... opened the coil heds and found the wick is not even burnt...the Ti wire seems ok as well..... I'm totally lost here...

what's the problem?... is it with coils.. or the ....ty leaky Ego1mega tank?

thanks in advance... I wanna go back to Tc...it was really awsome

Mursel

Nov 26, 2015
Bangladesh
thanks for reply....

I tried almost all probable settings...as a matter of fact after long standing I went through breaking... start at 300F 30W and go upto 520F with 45W(used to be my sweet spot)
resistance dif was less than 0.02 after standing for whole night
but never got the vape actually... gurgling or popping.. with stange metallic taste and nearly zero vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread