Status
Not open for further replies.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Good late afternoon early evening. Today was prep day. Chopping, Cleaning Turkey which is now soaking in brim. Went with frozen pies which are now baked and stored away from Hubby. :lol: Only have 1 1/2 dozz eggs and need 1 dozz for the filling. Everything's running on schedule. Just need to run out for a quart of milk.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Good news I finally after over a week trying to get the guy from HR. I Left a second message. Only this time instead of name phone number and SS. I started my message with George I need my appointment to sign retirement papers. Then the usual name phone number and SS. Darned if I didn't hear from him within the hour. :lol: :lol: Soo Dec.22nd is paper sighing day. January 1st will be my official last day. Still having a lot of second thoughts though.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Health insurance and Bored. Hubby and the girls driving me crazier than I all ready am. But with all the security checks we do on our customers Which gets added to almost daily and the new influx of customers we'll be getting from other countries. Not to mention my supervisor is still an a hole. I'm thinking its time :lol::lol:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I ended up have two small grooms and a large lab deshed and bath. Would have loved to have more but there just wasn't enough for two of groomers there today so the owner scheduled us 3 and 3. And she gave a really large german shepherd to the other girl for grooming. Plus she had two more.:glare: I'm staying there but after Christmas will be looking for a part time job I can work nights at and the grooming job.. Hoping a craft store or Target.

Alex helped me do quite a bit of chores when I got home from work. He wanted a Mtn Dew and to have $4 for some game on the computer. He worked harder than usual and did a great job helping me with making the broccoli salad. He folded a TON laundry and go the kitchen cleaned and took out the overflowing trash. :laugh: It doesn't matter how full it is the kid will still try to stuff more in there until it's so high the lid won't close.

Hypothetically speaking, if you had a 14 year of daughter that has her first real boyfriend. They chat on fb a lot but only on the mom's account so it can easily read it every night. She stil has no phone of her own. At this rate she'll be 20 before it happens. Anyway, if you happen to find a couple of notes from the boyfriend that were questionable would you A: call his parents and talk to him after her talked to her. Personally get together with the parents in prson? What in the world should this mom say? Or B not let them go off to different stuff or to his house to hang out and it is supposedly monitored by his parents. Only allow contact at school or make her break all ties to him.Call his parents and say what? The four of the parents getting together in person and us showing them the questionable letters? Take away all contact except at school where it can't be avoided? I remember being that age and thought I was soooooo in love with whoever it was so mom know she's going to be hurting bad. Only allow contact other than school at the girls house where there is serious monitoring and not let her go back to his house or to youth group with him. Yes, his dad is a preacher. :facepalm: Hypotheically speaking,, this mom found out last night but has not yet told her husband because he had plans today and she didn't want to put a damper on his plans. Do you let dad read the questionable notes or not? Whoever this is is not looking forward to this. She's very stressed and is looking for advice from some other moms with grown kids to see their take on it since they have had a teenager at some point. Remember this all hypothetical.

Last edited:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I'm just waiting on 4:00 so we can go home. After much pissing and moaning to Amazon, they managed to get my package here on time. I need to go home and look at my new kitchen gadget!

I'll be placing an Amazon order on Friday. Spending the money my mil gave me to buy what I wanted and give it back to her so she can wrap it and give it back to me? :laugh;

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Drott, could you pick up something less stressful maybe? I think I'd go bonkers just hanging out at home.

Tiff, it would depend on what was in the letter.

Pork chops and garlic butter brussel sprouts for dinner. Victor likes brussel sprouts. The boy is strange.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
images

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Beautiful day Here in Pa. My thermometer is almost to 70.:lol: Defiantly off a bit. 60s I believe. We had the bird around 1:30 everything's cleaned up and put away. I think I like those throwaway pans from the everything's a dollar store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread