Jun 12, 2013
Your nearest hydrogen bomb.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I don't know, for a theory is seemed to work a lot better than SpaceX. Granted, it didn't return from orbit, but the hard part seems to be that little thing called a soft landing. I saw some videos, years ago, of tests attempting the same thing without going very high, as in under 10,000 feet. I think, if I remember correctly, they had one success out of ten tries so success on the first try, at least I think it was the first try, with this one is a pretty good result.

Tritium

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
By the way since the media in the states don't show you much
putin4.jpg

:D:D

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Spacex almost landed it on a floating platform in the middle of the sea lol, you can't expect rockets to land on central park though.

Almost just doesn't cut it when you're trying for a soft landing though, the result is the same as just letting it crash anyway, plus the damage to the barge. I have to give them props for even attempting that though, a barge, bobbing up and down even slowly, makes it a whole lot harder to do.

Tritium

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
They had a problem on the rocket but they are perfecting it now.

The turkish government made a lot of mistakes and bad things, like buying oil from ISIS and supporting them, thousands of greek air space violations and MANY other things. The prime minister even asked for Putin to apologize lol.
Right now S-400 missiles are on near the turkish borders on Russia, he kicked out turkish business men today out of Russia and called all Russians in Turkey to go back home.
One of the pilots was executed the other one was saved and this get serious hour after hour.
Needless to say no one will miss Turkey and NATO and the UN in the eyes of Europeans look like nasty organisations no different than their friends ISIS.

I personaly do not care (unless a bomb comes this way lol)

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
moanin', Voltatooties.

Doing a slow recovery from yesterdays food orgy. We went to my son's over in PA and I brought the turkey, two done on a rotisserie by a Mennonite butcher shop. There were lots of leftovers, some people didn't show up. We let everyone else have the leftovers, we have another one to cook this weekend for ourselves. We're kind of turkied out at the moment, LOL.

I'm hoping to get back to the "War of the Leaves" today, if things dry out a bit. It was foggy last night and everything was kind of damp when I walked Bo earlier. I also need to get the Christmas lights up.

Hey people!
How was your thanksgiving? :)

My jacket is here!!
12305946_10207579192695668_1901020413_n.jpg

Me is happy :w00t:
Me test outside for cold, not very efficient but anyway, looks good.

Don't worry, got you covered.

Tritium

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Why do you say cold turkey?
cold-turkey_zps70c7c676.gif~c200

LOL! Food orgy:D I imagine plates and glasses smacking, a few burps and noise.
I made a bean soup and made it perfectly like this http://cadex.gr/eshop/Images/Products/185/p185_0.jpg perfect for chill weather, it started raining again but will be back sunny after tomorrow with a slight chill and the sun will take care of it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread