20151126_065553.jpg
20151126_065058.jpg

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
Thanksgiving has arrived, can't wait to dig into some turkey !

Sloth, what beautiful pictures. The one with the lake in the scenery shall be my new background, until you post one I like better!

Edit-now looking at it blown up, is it a lake?? ;)

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
i thought kangaroos could at least box!

As for all the nasties in Australia, why do you think the British transported all their habitual criminals there? (One or two escaped to America, sure).

On Thanksgiving Day it occurs to me that if i had known how happy HRH would have been with a Rossum/Italian/Burns bottle i could have saved myself a lot of cash!

T

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Good morning, and happy Thanksgiving to all. :toast:

I hope everyone gets to enjoy some time with family and enjoy some good food, today. :)

I just want to say again, how thankful I am for all the support you all have given me. It's been a lot of work, these last 5 months, but I wouldn't trade a minute of it. All the kind words and encouragement along the way, have meant more to me than you know.

So, again,...THANK YOU! :nun:

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL

As for all the nasties in Australia, why do you think the British transported all their habitual criminals there? (One or two escaped to America, sure).

On Thanksgiving Day it occurs to me that if i had known how happy HRH would have been with a Rossum/Italian/Burns bottle i could have saved myself a lot of cash!

T

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Good morning, and happy Thanksgiving to all. :toast:

I hope everyone gets to enjoy some time with family and enjoy some good food, today. :)

I just want to say again, how thankful I am for all the support you all have given me. It's been a lot of work, these last 5 months, but I wouldn't trade a minute of it. All the kind words and encouragement along the way, have meant more to me than you know.

So, again,...THANK YOU! :nun:

I wanted to say again how thankful I am for such a killer mod, thank you Corey!

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Really, it's the drop bears you have to watch out for: Drop Bear - Australian Museum

"Drop Bears hunt by ambushing ground dwelling animals from above, waiting up to as much as four hours to make a surprise kill. Once prey is within view, the Drop Bear will drop as much as eight metres to pounce on top of the unsuspecting victim. The initial impact often stuns the prey, allowing it to be bitten on the neck and quickly subdued."

"There are some suggested folk remedies that are said to act as a repellent to Drop Bears, these include having forks in the hair or Vegemite or toothpaste spread behind the ears."

I can see how the forks in the hair would at the least maim them.

tumblr_n7e37o3Ytw1ramrpdo2_400.jpg

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA

T

I am sure there were many who were not habitual criminals at all.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
I am sure there were many who were not habitual criminals at all.
Difficult to make a judgement from 200 years away.

Fascinating too are the range of crimes and the severity of sentences even 100 years ago.

T

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Stop it, as far as Australia goes you guys are crazy. Kangaroos are low on the list. EVERYTHING is poisonous and what isn't poisonous can bite you in half. Like 10 varieties of fatally venomous snakes, box jellies, funnel web spiders, red backs, blue ringed octopus, salt water crocs, bull sharks, great white sharks,....you're literally not safe anywhere. On land, fresh water, salt water...you're rolling the dice. I don't see how you guys do it..

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread