FINALLY made my choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkEgoTUser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
CA
Are you sure it's a protank? If the videos look different than what you have then it's probably not a protank.
Can you post a pic of what you have?
I watched his yesterday, will do it again, maybe I missed something! lol!!

It is, I have many of the smaller ones... but here is a photo:

Attachments

• .protank33.jpg
    .protank33.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 16
  • .protank3.jpg
    .protank3.jpg
    632.5 KB · Views: 15

PinkEgoTUser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
CA
Hmmm. I'd say you just got one that's stuck good! Do you have someone with some man muscle to try for you? :rolleyes:

I finally got it out!! YAY!!! Man, that sucker was in there good!!! *whew*

Thank you for your patience and for sticking with me while I tried things. Very sweet of you!!! Let's hope the rest is a piece of cake, as they usually are!! I'll check back in. In the meantime, I think I will try to find some on sale somewhere, I like having backups ready to go!!

Again, you rock, thanks again!!

Crysti

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
I finally got it out!! YAY!!! Man, that sucker was in there good!!! *whew*

Thank you for your patience and for sticking with me while I tried things. Very sweet of you!!! Let's hope the rest is a piece of cake, as they usually are!! I'll check back in. In the meantime, I think I will try to find some on sale somewhere, I like having backups ready to go!!

Again, you rock, thanks again!!

Crysti

Awesome! Glad you got it off!!! :banana:

Reactions: PinkEgoTUser

PinkEgoTUser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
CA
Post your results when finished. I'll check back later on. I've been up all night cooking. Time to take a small nap.

Later!!
I did get it done, but something went wrong, occasionally it makes a loud pop while inhailing. Does that mean my coil overlapped? Only had this happen a couple times before. If I get home early enough, I'll try it again. Other than that, it was a tight draw, think I'll take a flavor wick out and see if that helps. Got good vape, despite the pop.

Happy Thanksgiving!

dsheik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
overland park, KS
vtr4.jpg The VTR. I have two of them. Really liked them a lot, still do. It was a really good box design that could/should have been improved upon (smaller, lighter, more power, etc), but it never was. Some mech mods use it but you just dont see many regulated devices like that. Still the design itself is a better design than the generic rectangle box with your tank on top. I think if a reputable company perfected what Innokin started it would be successful.

I had the ring removed on one of them and it takes 22mm attys now. The other I kept the ring but I dremel'd it out as much as I could, but it really didnt accomplish much except keep the look because it still wont accept 22mm tanks and I never really find much use for that one. Im sure at this point removing the ring isnt an option

You could get a Nautilus mini or Aspire Triton Mini Tank With Top Filling System Silver Authentic

And then get VVTF NAUTILUS RBA DECK REBUILDABLE COIL HEAD KIT FOR NAUTILUS & MINI
That would expand your coil building options.

Last edited:

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
I did get it done, but something went wrong, occasionally it makes a loud pop while inhailing. Does that mean my coil overlapped? Only had this happen a couple times before. If I get home early enough, I'll try it again. Other than that, it was a tight draw, think I'll take a flavor wick out and see if that helps. Got good vape, despite the pop.

Happy Thanksgiving!

It could mean that or you forgot a loop causing it to be lower ohms thus get more hot. The extra heat causes it to pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread