Status
Not open for further replies.

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
Backwoods brew is about to grow. Monday they will be opening a new website. For those new to vaping this is the place that had one of the most legendary RY4s ever made, but due to problems getting the ingredients, it was discontinued. More about that shortly. The new sister website is backwoodsblends.com. There will be a new line of flavors geared to a different set of tastes from BackWoods Brew. The old website will still be in operation so Monday make it a point to check it out on both websites. Then come on over to Mrs. Brew's contest thread post something and win a 60ml bottle of juice, your choice of flavor.
Now for those old timers that have bemoaned the loss of BWB RY4, Deana has done a spectacular job of trying to recreate it. The result is not exactly the old RY4 but you can definitely tell where it's heritage lies.It tastes great right out of the mail & after a few weeks steeping I think it outshines it's predecessor.......the name.....yeah I guess that might help BW4. Old timers will recognize it, new folks will love it. Site opens Cyber Monday, so check it out,

http://www.backwoodsblends.com/

Backwoods Brew

Mrs Brew's weekly random give away-Part2

I am in no way affiliated with nor part of BackWoods Brew I just love their joose.

montara

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Nor-Cal
After trying almost all the juice vendors around at the time, I discovered BWB. BYB RY4 is THE juice that got me off a 30 year PAD habit. Still have some of the original blends stashed away that come out on special occasions. Truly a classy vendor that should be on every vapers must try list. Nice to see they are still around and growing.

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
Me Too!!! Tried to lookie but couldn't see nuttin.
Site should be up Monday morning..........I think you will be super hyped.........there are some seriously good sounding flavors.......& if there is one thing I know about Mrs.B, it's that she don't let no junk cross her doorstep.......:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread