Pumpkin Pie for breakfast! :drool::drool:
slowclap.gif

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Thanks Cheech. I have faith. I got some flavoring from MFS and it smells exactly like a fresh Watermelon. So, that should be a good start already. The last vendor (won't mention which one) juice I tried smelled and tasted like formaldehyde (if you've ever had the pleasure of tasting that). :lol:
Would be very interested in hearing how you do with that watermelon. I bought some Loranns watermelon thru MFS. Smells terrific. Tried 10%-15%-20%-25%-30% gave up. All tasted the same-practically nuthin! My first attempt at DIY, very discouraged. Placed an order for a Super Sampler from VapeMoar.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Would be very interested in hearing how you do with that watermelon. I bought some Loranns watermelon thru MFS. Smells terrific. Tried 10%-15%-20%-25%-30% gave up. All tasted the same-practically nuthin! My first attempt at DIY, very discouraged.
I'll report back later. I got TFA so hopefully it will make a good one. Fingers and Toes crossed! :)

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
On another note- I have a GS Air "style" tank from FT. Was surprised that it came in a branded Eleaf box and has full branding on the base. Only difference I can find is that it doesn't have the silicone at the top that made my old one impossible to take apart. Without the silicone I get a touch of seepage at the top where I can shift the glass around just a tad even tho it's screwed together as tight as it will go. Factory seconds?

Oh yeah, Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
On another note- I have a GS Air "style" tank from FT. Was surprised that it came in a branded Eleaf box and has full branding on the base. Only difference I can find is that it doesn't have the silicone at the top that made my old one impossible to take apart. Without the silicone I get a touch of seepage at the top where I can shift the glass around just a tad even tho it's screwed together as tight as it will go. Factory seconds?

I'm not sure we have met before, Foggy Road- welcome to the Airheads, and Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!
Here's your banner. T-shirts are out of stock - end of the year and all that. :)
images

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I'm not sure we have met before, Foggy Road- welcome to the Airheads, and Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!
Here's your banner. T-shirts are out of stock - end of the year and all that. :)
images
Thanks for the banner. I'll have to see if I can print some stickers. Been in and out of here and all over ECF since July.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
images
Just found one in the basement. :D
1038984.png

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona

The silicone around the glass or threads at the top of the tank?

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
The silicone around the glass or threads at the top of the tank?
The threads I guess. Can't really picture it anymore. Been awhile. Just remember I could see a glob of white putty like stuff thru the glass. Saw others in this thread mention it when I first joined.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Would be very interested in hearing how you do with that watermelon. I bought some Loranns watermelon thru MFS. Smells terrific. Tried 10%-15%-20%-25%-30% gave up. All tasted the same-practically nuthin! My first attempt at DIY, very discouraged. Placed an order for a Super Sampler from VapeMoar.
I got it going nice at 9%. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread