Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I have a new girlfriend for a couple nights....

20150627_135732_zpszzuutedh.jpg

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
It's an old family dog named Molly. Belongs to sis... and mom and dad. Spends a lot of time here in WV at parents and the rest of the time in Atlanta at sisters. I decided to skip the grind of driving back and forth to the farm tomorrow and am keeping the dog so parents can travel and spend a few nights without dog duty as sis is out of the country (airlines job).

Speaking of night...

Goodnight ya'll :)

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Goodnight Sir, Fran, and Hitt (and OTD wherever you are). Thought I would say Happy Thanksgiving to my Aroma gang. Hope you all have the kind of day that suits you. Taking pumpkin pies over to friends to have a feast, laugh and play a table game or Catch Phrase (we are party animals).

Molly's sure looks like a sweet girl.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm liking TC the more I use it. I've got the dual Clapton coil in the tfv4 now since the rba leaks. I don't really feel like I'm getting any better of a vape with it at 35 watts than I do with a 1.1 regular coil in a subtank mini. I'm just eating thru the battery faster.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
    Heck I skipped the long drive up and back and the big meal thinking I would just go get Chinese take out today.... and they were closed. My first thought was oh no... but then I thought how nice, the people who work there are getting a day off as well. I still had leftover pizza and stuff in the fridge so I am certainly not going to starve. :)

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread