Extended Thru CYBER MONDAY BF SAVINGS! News VIP Discount STACKS! eJuice & RBA 10% OF

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I can only say book mark this post in your mind. We have been working hard putting together Black Friday specials. I will update this thread with teases of what will be on sale and at what price in case you want to start a cart.

NEWSLETTER VIP 5% WILL ALSO STACK
SUPER VIP WILL ALSO STACK
MILITARY WILL ALSO STACK
Flux Nectar ejuice will be 10% off across the board in addition to the products earmarked.

Please help pass the word along everywhere.

I will start posting items that will be availab le - we will probably start Black Friday sale around 4-5PM on Thursday.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
thanksgiving2015_sig150_esp30.jpg

sigelei 150W • Aspire ESP30

This is the first of many teases to come. On some of the products that will be teased I have already put the special price on them and you're more than welcome to purchase now. Pricing is only good to what is in stock, no rain checks.I have created a link below so that you can specifically go straight to the Black Friday 2015 products available.

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL ON BLACK FRIDAY 2015 SALE

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
thanksgiving2015_atlantis_atlmega.jpg

This is the SECOND of many teases to come. On some of the products that will be teased I have already put the special price on them and you're more than welcome to purchase now. Pricing is only good to what is in stock, no rain checks.I have created a link below so that you can specifically go straight to the Black Friday 2015 products available.

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL BACK FRIDAY SALE ITEMS

Reactions: mattiem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread