Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Ok I am new to this thread - read the first post to see if this was the right place to be - and it seems so. I recently tried 11 of Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco's ready made eliquids. 9 of them I chose and 2 were sent as freebies. (A little background - I am a super taster, I have tried a lot of flavorings 148 :confused: - out of those I only liked 1 tobacco flavoring and 2 Tobacco Absolutes.) Of the ready made eliquids I absolutely love the 1 called "The Minister" (which was a freebie) I use it at 5% in my nic base. (now you can see why I could not use ready mades when I tried to vape:eek:) Anyhow what I would like to know - has anyone bought the N.E.T. eliquid and the extract with the same name - and if so are they the same? On the site they say they use it at 25% in the ready made eliquid and I was thinking of buying the extract and making my own using 1.25% in my nic base. :oops: Sorry for the long post - any help would be greatly appreciated. :D here is a link to the 1 I am asking about - first link is the eliquid - second is the extract >>> the Minister and >>> the Minister Extract Thank You all for your time. :)

They are the same flavor... Clay sells the premixed version as well as just the extract to make the mix with yourself. He recommends them at the percentages that are mentioned ( the example of 25% being the one you quoted ). You are of course free to mix whatever percentage of flavoring into your mix as you like.

Dixie1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
Springfield,Oregon,USA
Thank you @rdsok for your timely reply, I talked to someone I am assuming it was Clay before ordering the eliquids but never thought of asking about the extracts. :oops: When I first started vaping I mixed down some ready mades to 50% - no wonder I did not think they tasted any good. :laugh: But after a year I have now learned how to do it correctly. I like Nude Nicotine's Honey Tobacco (made using an absolute) and Wingedseed's (Samara Botane) Nicotaina Rustica (Tobacco Absolute). As of now I only use 1 regular flavoring. :confused: I like mild slightly sweet tobacco vapes the best. I am not brave enough to do a home made NET yet, but will read through this thread to learn more about the subject. :)

Reactions: David Wolf

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Madness. :evil: I cant believe this. In germany its only 5 euro for 30g. Poor australians ! Smoking only for the rich people. Traveling 80 minutes is hard. How long is your daily way or are you driving by kangeroo express ? :banana: It must hard to be an australian. All the time standing and walking on head. o_O Working, travelling, eating, shi.. and working. Yes time seems to be a big problem for you. What do you do to make money ? Selling tobacco ?

You all have infected me to have a try at my first own extraction. I am asking questions in Str8visions thread

Tobacco extraction using heated Ethanol

Its very interesting, because i want the big warm volume and strengh of heat extraction. His freezing method is cooool ! I must try this. I am searching know for the tobaccos Str8vision has written about and i have to look that their is no latakia or perique in it. From net.com i liked most all burley, virginias and the turkish. Also the 3crown, but cigar extraction should not be very sucessfull.

Sutliff "Voodoo Queen"
Dunhill "Nightcap"
Hearth and Home "Louisiana Red"
The Smoker "St. James"
Cornell & Diehl "Mississippi Mud"
Cornell & Diehl "Sunset Harbor Flake"
Cornell & Diehl "Billy Bud"
Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake

I am convenient if i can buy some from them, because not all usa sellers are shipping outside of the usa. Organic american spirit is also interesting, because i am smoking this tobacco. But their must be a diffence between good tobaccos for smoking and extracting. What do you think about ? I will buy a sous-vide. It have a temperature control with 24h timer. Do you have also good proposals for tobaccos to extract ? Your taste is very similar. Talking with you is funny. You are a kind of gourmet teacher for me, because your award list was great. Before this i didnt believe that i will find such good nets. It becomes to be a funny hobby for me. :smokie:

I am a liquidator. If you are going broke drop me a line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: David Wolf

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Guys, vaping strawberry milkshakes and banana deserts etc is not doing it for me as much as I try and as low ohm and high up the watts I go. I need something as close as the texture and taste of cigarette smoke as possible.

As of yesterday I am back to smoking.

Can you do me a favour please? I don't have time nor patience to trawl this whole thread right now I need only two things

1. Closest to cigarette cheaper juices for my EVODS and Nautilus mini, so non gourmet, probably higher on the PG than VG - you know the types...

2. A good 50/50 kind of ratio closest to cigarette or even rich pipe tobacco kind of juice for my CF4 and Subtanks to rip at 30 watts.

Both zero nic please.

I'll probably order a bunch of Hangsen for 1 - but for 2, non of the stores in my area do tobacco high end juices for high end equipment. They all say that people using that sort of gear want to get away from tobacco flavours so it's all fruity and dessert type stuff which does just not cut if for me all the time, sometimes I need something gnarly and dark to go back to.

And If you know of any uk online places I can order WTA to try out at low nicotine, please do let me know, I have to try it, price no issue.

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
Enjoying my first DIY NET. Warms the cockles of my cheapskate heart. :)

IMAG1439_picmonkeyed.jpg

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
Last edited:

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ok I am new to this thread - read the first post to see if this was the right place to be - and it seems so. I recently tried 11 of Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco's ready made eliquids. 9 of them I chose and 2 were sent as freebies. (A little background - I am a super taster, I have tried a lot of flavorings 148 :confused: - out of those I only liked 1 tobacco flavoring and 2 Tobacco Absolutes.) Of the ready made eliquids I absolutely love the 1 called "The Minister" (which was a freebie) I use it at 5% in my nic base. (now you can see why I could not use ready mades when I tried to vape:eek:) Anyhow what I would like to know - has anyone bought the N.E.T. eliquid and the extract with the same name - and if so are they the same? On the site they say they use it at 25% in the ready made eliquid and I was thinking of buying the extract and making my own using 1.25% in my nic base. :oops: Sorry for the long post - any help would be greatly appreciated. :D here is a link to the 1 I am asking about - first link is the eliquid - second is the extract >>> the Minister and >>> the Minister Extract Thank You all for your time. :)

They are one in the same. These extracts need a much higher flavoring ratio than synthetic flavoring. I would go 20-25% to forestall any disappointment using 1.25%.

jonnydoe

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2015
Germany
I am a liquidator. If you are going broke drop me a line.

Oh ! Liquidator. This is a job with a good future for you, not for the other australiens. From time to time anybody needs one. A few hours ago i have tasted the legendary rum rebellion. I think Clay has drunk all the rum, i could not taste it. Perhaps i need some ice cubes and have to drink it too.

Reactions: AnthonyB

Dixie1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
Springfield,Oregon,USA
@boomerdude - I am vaping the ready made at 5% in my DIYed nic base as I type - so if I use only 5% of that already made mix then I'd only need 1.25% of the extract to equal it in a DIYed mix. ( I asked some math whizes I stink at math.) And Believe me it is my #1 ADV and has been for over 2 weeks. :toast: I am lucky to be a super taster less usage of the extract/ or ready made NET juices means less wearage on the coils. :laugh:

Reactions: Vicman

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
Congrats backatcha, brother in sludge! :D
I'm finding heavy metal band names all over ... Brothers in Sludge, Smoldering Gunk ... this place is a gold mine for up and coming rockers.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
www.Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com, e-liquids for electronic cigarettes

Snap out of the food-induced coma, and take part in our

BLACK FRIDAY
THROUGH
CYBER MONDAY
SALE!

20% Off all products, ends midnight CST, Monday November 30th.

NEW PRODUCTS released for this sale:

Mercenary (Traditional cigar)
Sapphyre (Flavored Cigar)
Stuffed Strawberry (Hybrid)
CranApple Martini (Hybrid)
Banana Nut Bread (Hybrid)
Chocolate Dipped Watermelon (Hybrid)
Chocolate Macaroon (Hybrid)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I am using my aspire nautilus mini with bvc coils. I am vaping at 4,5 volts with for example excalibur. The colour of the juice becomes darker and darker during vaping. Is this normal ?

Pretty much but how much depends on the type of tank and juice etc you are using... Basically, as you are vaping, the juice caramelizes onto the coils and that leaches back into the juice in the tank through the wicks. Newer coils will do this less but as the gunk builds, you'll see more of it.

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
People's Republic of Stroud
I am using my aspire nautilus mini with bvc coils. I am vaping at 4,5 volts with for example excalibur. The colour of the juice becomes darker and darker during vaping. Is this normal ?

Same happens to me with the n-e-t.com juices, same tank and coil, it's gunk leeching back from the coil into the juice. After 2-4 ml the juice starts to taste of cigarette ash and subtlety of flavour is masked.

I took a coil out, rinsed and soaked in vodka - within 5 minutes the vodka was brown. Coil was as good as useless afterwards.

Love the taste of these juices for 2ml, after that they are unvapeable.

'It's a shame.

Back to reliable on coils, less raw and earthy, expensive nets for me...

jonnydoe

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2015
Germany
Thanks. Than i have to put under 2 ml in the nautilus mini or i have to vape with my aspire k1, but the k1 i can not vape at 5 volts and than i have not enough smoke. In the k1 i havent seen the dark colour. Perhaps because i use it at 3,7 - 4,2 volts only. Both have bvc coils.

Cleaning coils is a little bit unsolved problem of me. I have tried dish washer tablet and at the moment baking powder with apple vinegar. Both results are just okay, but not like a new coil. Is vodka or ethanol better ?

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
People's Republic of Stroud
Thanks. Than i have to put under 2 ml in the nautilus mini or i have to vape with my aspire k1, but the k1 i can not vape at 5 volts and than i have not enough smoke. In the k1 i havent seen the dark colour. Perhaps because i use it at 3,7 - 4,2 volts only. Both have bvc coils.

Cleaning coils is a little bit unsolved problem of me. I have tried dish washer tablet and at the moment baking powder with apple vinegar. Both results are just okay, but not like a new coil. Is vodka or ethanol better ?

I use vodka, have not tried anything else.

I tend to dump the tank and throw the coil away once the juice darkens and starts to taste metallic and like an ashtray. For that reason I have given up on these nets and gone back to less raw and earthy but cleaner juices. My impression is these juices only work for drippers who build their own coils and can dry burn and rewick as necessary.

Reactions: jonnydoe

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
@boomerdude - I am vaping the ready made at 5% in my DIYed nic base as I type - so if I use only 5% of that already made mix then I'd only need 1.25% of the extract to equal it in a DIYed mix. ( I asked some math whizes I stink at math.) And Believe me it is my #1 ADV and has been for over 2 weeks. :toast: I am lucky to be a super taster less usage of the extract/ or ready made NET juices means less wearage on the coils. :laugh:

Hey, as long as you enjoy it, that's what counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread