GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #119..for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
11/26 #1

Woke up to white everywhere and 10 *F (-12 *C), did the morning chores, had breakfast, then down here in the dungeon for a quick e-mail/forum check. Have tons of work to do today, so don't know if I'll be here much and I'm sure most of you will also be otherwise occupied. We shall talk when we can. Have a happy whatever-you're-doing day.

2 Crater Lake - snow in August.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
11/26 #4

Don't forget the best sale of all...........

NOVEMBER MADNESS
50% off

****PLUS****

ONE FREE 15 ML SAMPLE
for final orders over $20
(OUR CHOICE)

ALSO, TRY OUR NEW

***EXTRA***

IT'S AN e-liquid WHICH IS SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR SUB-OHM vaping. THERE IS NO PG/VG CHOICE FOR THIS SPECIAL E-LIQUID !!

THE VAPE TREE is proud to announce a SALE on all E-liquids. Get
50% off !!!

NO COUPON CODE IS NEEDED ! ALL DISCOUNTS APPLIED AT CHECKOUT!

WE OFFER MANY DIFFERENT CHOICES OF NICOTINE STRENGTH AND PG/VG INCLUDING
3MG 20PG/80VG

When you checkout,
Please allow 5 Business Days for shipping so that ALL E-liquids can be Pre-steeped!

WWW.THEVAPETREE.COM

SALE ENDS DEC. 2

decomaiso.gif

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
11/26 #4
I just had to perform a little Thanksgiving dinner guest juggling. My wife has decided to stay home with my son, so I will be going over to friends with my daughter. But then I get a phone call from my friend's son (the FRAD's grandson) that he's arrived and needed to know where the key to the house was (the usual spot). Since I know that the FRAD is having Thanksgiving dinner with one of the other inmates residents of the facility, I called our friends to see if my friend's son could join us so that he doesn't have to have dinner alone.

foggy-trees.jpg

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
11/26 #5
@Fuzzy Thunderbear, that picture is gorgeous!! Where was it taken?
The one immediately before your post? That's Salt Creek, just outside Crater Lake National Park, southern Oregon. Well, I suppose it might be still "in" the park at that place on the trail... but miles from the lake.

5 Val at Nat Bridge.jpg

Reactions: KatzWh1skers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread