Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
This isn't even a game in Detroit. Chip Kelly has the Eagles going in the wrong direction. I wonder if the Lurie Family is missing Andy Reid yet ?
It's a non-game. Waiting patiently for the Panther/Cowgirl game while baking a loaf of Italian bread on a baking stone. Had the breadmaker make the dough.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Morning Army! Everybody chowing down now?

David, I like your lineup! That's quite a selection, don't think I've had an of those brands. Beer and pizza rolls for Thanksgiving, way to go...

...oh yeah, and the caramel crunchy stuff for dessert.

Last edited:

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Morning Army! Everybody chowing down now?

David, I like your lineup! That's quite a selection, don't think I've had an of those brands. Beer and pizza rolls for Thanksgiving, way to go...

...oh yeah, and the caramel crunchy stuff for dessert.

Maybe later on the pizza rolls. I'm still full. The only brand in that I've tried is the Victory Winter Cheers. Which is not bad. I've been trying a number of Winter brews I guess you could call them. Most of them haven't been to bad. Only a couple so far that I wouldn't drink again.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
This was the selection this week. A couple of them I tried before.

20151126_192514.jpg

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, potato salad, macaroni salad, crock pot mac & cheese, broccoli casserole, corn on the cob, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie and turtle pie. And I probably left out something I haven't found yet.
Can you say "weight gain" ?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, potato salad, macaroni salad, crock pot mac & cheese, broccoli casserole, corn on the cob, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie and turtle pie. And I probably left out something I haven't found yet.
Can you say old man nap?

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
How many people at the table, Brett?

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. No arrests or emergency room visits over here. Holidays seem so different once you get older.

How many people at the table, Brett?

Five. John (Son #2) and Stacey (next ex) joined Judy, Mamaw and I for dinner. I'll be eating leftovers for the rest of the holiday weekend. (Mashed potatoes, stuffing and gravy for breakfast this morning) The odd thing is, I can gorge myself on Mamaw's cooking and loose weight, but one small burger and fries from a fast food joint and I gain 5 lbs.
But the turtle pie will make up for all that.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Users who are viewing this thread