The amount of FREE eLiquid we are poised to give out is STAGGERING...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RageKage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2014
Haddonfield, NJ
Is the "freebies" thing still happening?

It's still listed in their Coupons and Current Promotions section of the site, so should still be on. I placed an order yesterday and I'm excited to see what extras I get. I'm hoping it's a flavor (or flavors) that I may have wanted to try in the past, but not wanted to commit to buying a bottle... Fingers crossed.

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
Yes, the giveaways are still happening! It's part of our holiday "Pay It Forward" giving. If ever you receive a liquid you can't see yourself enjoying, pass it along to someone who might! Thank you all for your orders and have a wonderful holiday season!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
"Orders between $50 - $99 will receive ONE (1) FREE 30ml bottle.

Orders $100 or greater will receive TWO (2) FREE 60ml bottles."

So is this based on gross or net order dollar amount?
I would ask the home base for certain (I just confused myself... :blush: ) contact@nicoticket.com

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
I received a 30 of Gravity which I have never tried before. Thanks for the free juice. It's a nice racket you have going here. A little

nudgewink_zps1cbec069.jpg

wink wink nudge nudge and I'm ordering 60's of Gravity for the rest of my days.

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
:) I got 2 60ml bottles with my 6 bottles that were on sale last week, but price was over $100 even with the sale. I would guess it's the net just like it is with the bonus.

Problem with that is the bonus is on the gross or it was at one point. Example free shipping on orders over $50...as long as the gross before discount is over $50, Clark has said free shipping applied.
So since it's not clear at all I figured it should be asked to remove any doubt going forward.

Lynn Miller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Kentucky
Thanks for the free bottle with my order! I got GCD which I really like but haven't ordered for a while. It was a really nice surprise, I had to check my invoice to see if I ordered it by mistake but then saw this about the free bottle. Again, thank you!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Problem with that is the bonus is on the gross or it was at one point. Example free shipping on orders over $50...as long as the gross before discount is over $50, Clark has said free shipping applied.
So since it's not clear at all I figured it should be asked to remove any doubt going forward.

Congrats to everyone that is taking advantage of our Holiday PIF Campaign! Yes, the amount of additional liquid included is based on the NET. Free shipping is also based on the NET - as long as the total you pay is over $50, then shipping is free. (always been like that as far as I know)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I love all these sales! I got a free 30ml bottle of Frenilla with all my Wakonda!

I will be placing another order today some time!!!!

Thanks Nicoticket!!!!

You are very welcome Elizabeth! May the sacred vapor never dissipate!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Wow you guys weren't kidding about Ecliptic. Normally not a fan of orange flavors at all but this stuff is incredible.

It's, different. Different, good. Once I open a bottle, I finish it - good sign for Ecliptic. I dig the citrus POP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread