Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Taking a break from football... was falling asleep in me chair.... decided to look about for a new system for hubby..510 instead of ego. He put up a tower here Tuesday and dropped his device off the tower. It did not survive an 80 ft drop so came in and got a replacement set and he dropped it too... did not survive either. That is why I buy those 2200 mah batts a dozen at a time. Also why the ground crew wears hard hats. Looking for something that protects the tank and can possibly clip to his climbing bucket.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Oh, and a quick coil resistance question to get us posting here--

I've been using the same coil for a month or so, just re-wicking it as needed, and the resistance has been slowly creeping up. It was 0.51 ohms when it was brand new, and is currently at 0.54. Is this just gunk collecting on the coil, slowing the current? I've been burning the crap off the coil in between wicks, but this still seems possible.

But anyway, is this rising resistence a suggestion that it's time to replace the coil entirely? Is it a sign of decay or something? Does this even make any sense? I'm kinda new to this stuff, so haven't seen this before.
Is it sitting tight? 0.04 is barely a movement as well, so does it really matter?

Vapez

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Try to sign out then sign in again. See if it changed

thanks for the idea ... however, signing in or out of either my email or ECF is not going to change the link to confirm my entry.

The link they sent me to confirm my entry leads to 0 points and no link to share :blink:

Reactions: Vapez

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
thanks for the idea ... however, signing in or out of either my email or ECF is not going to change the link to confirm my entry.

The link they sent me to confirm my entry leads to 0 points and no link to share :blink:
It happened to me as well. But it suddenly fixed it self. Be patient :)

Vapez

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
I have been known to do all three! On a daily basis I have at least 4 tanks with mods (my taste buds are fickle and tire easily)...I also have a bunch of extra tanks that are filled that can be swapped out...and sometimes I just want something new and am too lazy to clean a tank so I'll just dump and reuse one.
I do this all the time...I have so many tanks, that I just switch out with whatever I feel like vaping at the moment..works for me because most of the time I'm too lazy to clean out a tank for something new...this way I don't have to! :p

Is it sitting tight? 0.04 is barely a movement as well, so does it really matter?

Vapez

Dunno, just a pattern I've noticed! I agree that it's a very small difference if it was between two different coils--I guess what I'm asking is if a rising resistance suggests that the coil is decaying somehow. Also, I posted it in here because it probably doesn't deserve its own thread, but would give us all a reason to post in here for more chances to win! ;)

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
::: just shakes head ::: Finally got my confirmation email... dated 7/13/2015.... "Someone or you has used this email to subscribe...can you confirm it?" Well duh... ::: waves ::: "It's me!" (like anyone else could properly spell my screen name.)
Things move a bit slow at times in the Mountain State :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread