Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I got it in 3 days from MVS. Didn't realize they're in NY so I paid sales tax, but all together they both were still less than $85.00 so they count right?

Absolutely.

That sales tax isn't fair either though. Shall we file your complaint with Kat's?

Reactions: Katdarling

sisu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2014
Texas
Ok, so how's come no one has offered up the explanation for the 20 for Black and the nearly 30 for White on my (soon to be???) Kanger Kbox Mini? Huh?

I neeeeeeeeeeeed to know!

Because ...
it is a BLACK Friday sale.
fewer whites were made and they are in demand.

I saw a similar price difference with a blue something earlier this week. No idea where but it stuck in the ol' memory bank since I saw the a price difference based on color about 6 weeks ago.

The white is good looking.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Because ...

I saw a similar price difference with a blue something earlier this week. No idea where but it stuck in the ol' memory bank since I saw the a price difference based on color about 6 weeks ago.

That's GOOD! :thumbs:

Reactions: sisu

vapee

Jun 8, 2015
The subox mini 50 watt mod only version was $20.56 for a little while before it jumped to $29.56 so I now edited this! Kanger Kbox Mini 50W Mod Only Black version just $29.56
The subox nano kits are very cheap these days too

Edit the subox in black jumped in price to $29 boo, the white is at $27.54 though

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Because ...

So. Are you telling me that next week is NOT the White Friday Sale? I get so konfuse'd. :D

(I still think it's beyond odd to have different prices for the same device in a dif. color!)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Reactions: tmcase
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread