4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Morning y'all, happy turkey day :) thankfully all I have to make is green bean casserole and bring the rolls. Having something like 30 adults really spreads the load out so no one ends up with too much to do. It'll be at my grandma's, will be bittersweet as I'm not sure it will happen like this ever again. Xoxoxo y'all, enjoy your families

BLTinFLA

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2014
Palm Harbor, FL
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Our 19 month old grandson had two surgeries last week. The first removed part of his liver, his appendix and his gall bladder. The second happened 3 days later to remove a bowel obstruction. He was in bad (and scary) shape over the weekend but improved drastically the past few days. He is smiling again and his liver cancer indications are WAY down. So I guess we have something to be thankful for today. Thank you for your prayers and sentiments.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Our 19 month old grandson had two surgeries last week. The first removed part of his liver, his appendix and his gall bladder. The second happened 3 days later to remove a bowel obstruction. He was in bad (and scary) shape over the weekend but improved drastically the past few days. He is smiling again and his liver cancer indications are WAY down. So I guess we have something to be thankful for today. Thank you for your prayers and sentiments.
Sending love, glad to hear he is smiling :)

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Beyond anything else, I will give thanks for Zak's continued success!!! To Zak, the medical teams and God!

Well done!

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
I hope all had a great Thanksgiving!

ufu6Z.jpg

Hopefully Dave managed to survive! :D

Status