"We've got another lucky winner!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be really awesome to win one of these give-aways. I've been smoking a pen for 5 years now. Being on disability does not afford oneself the ability to purchase mods and the like. I'd like to step into today's times with something fancier that puts out some vapor, and power. Here's keeping my fingers crossed.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Reactions: Foggy Road

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I wish you luck with the contests. I've only been vaping for 6 months and joined these forums the day after buying my first vape. I've won 2 mods in that time, so it can be done.
Funny thing is that I'm going in the opposite direction from everyone else. I started with a mod then bought another and won 2 more. But I just recently discovered what a great vape the pens (EVOD) can be with very minor modifications. Right now my favorite vape is my Evod. Only thing missing is juice capacity. Along that line I've ordered 2 tanks with 5ml capacity that use the Evod coils. I'm certain that once they're delivered they'll be the only thing I'll ever need.

And a happy thanksgiving to you.

Reactions: Izan

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
That would be really awesome to win one of these give-aways. I've been smoking a pen for 5 years now. Being on disability does not afford oneself the ability to purchase mods and the like. I'd like to step into today's times with something fancier that puts out some vapor, and power. Here's keeping my fingers crossed.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Good Luck.

I don't see how some retired or disabled people make it. I couldn't make it if I didn't live in an RV.

Reactions: Foggy Road
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread