Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
Took advantage of TPR 's sale and am trying several new flavors; Angel sauce, Black Cherry crème soda, Blueberries and fresh crème, Cool peach and Peanut butter crème pie. And yes, I also picked up some Pistachio and Banana pudding but already know those two are great, the better half loves them. Being a NET fan, I intend to sample several of them to see if they have mixing potential.

There are a few flavors from A+ that I want but since Sirius hasn't ordered from them this week I doubt they'll be running a 40+% off sale. :cry: I'll be keeping an eye on them tomorrow but the current 30% off is still great especially since their prices are reasonable to start with.

I'm also looking for a "Chocolate Raspberry" flavor for my very picky significant other, found the one at A+ has anyone tried it yet? Know of any other vendors offering one? I don't do chocolate (at all), so haven't a clue.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Mr vape coupon code is finally active :D 125 Yorker spout ordered. It better be good or else......Welp I hope its good :D
HUGE order from sleeping dragon vapors :) I couldn't resist the 30% discount! I really hope that one is good or I'm going to have to vape alot of juice :D

Thanks to @chanelvaps and @clnire, they have convinced me to try Mr Vape RY4. I ordered a 125ml bottle — decided to go big or go home! Still waiting for my confirmation though.

To everyone have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

skin_e1 and NotSoMini, I think you will really like the Mr. Vape - RY4. I have so much of this one on hand now that I cannot even think of buying anymore.

Ahlusion 40% Off Sale recently really kicked my .... for juice that is coming.

It will be a toss up between Mountain Oak Vapors, Sleeping Dragon, and maybe some Breazy to close out this week.

Last edited:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
So for somebody that was not going to buy this holiday, I have now purchased MOORREE Mr Vapes, SDV and Breazy . Probably going to get so more Car Nut from American Cheesecake but that is only tomorrow right?
Of course if Stash has a sale I am going to get some Suspicious Minds

skin_e1

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2014
Thanks to @chanelvaps and @clnire, they have convinced me to try Mr Vape RY4. I ordered a 125ml bottle — decided to go big or go home! Still waiting for my confirmation though.

To everyone have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving.

Chanel an Clnire have a way of doing that! Heheh. They do have a ton of experience with RY4's tho. So, I think I'm am going to be quite pleased with my order :) Thanks for the re-ccommendation ladies!

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
I ordered Colossus and Cerebus from them and it should be here by Friday. Hades is probably my favorite juice right now.

If I could vape it I would be totally on it :( The flavors sound delicious!

For Skeebo to state the Cyclops - Hades is a favorite now compels me to try at least one from Breazy.

High VG is also a concern for myself.

Lots of tough decisions today :)

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you all have much to be thankful for!

So, Charlie Noble... Even though I had previously pretty much sworn off any vendors except Ahlusion, and even though I already have an order from SDV coming, I might not be able to pass up that sale. I would definitely try Charlie's Custard. Anything else I should not pass up?

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Anybody know any good cereal vape that is 50+ PG. I was eyeing Saturday Morning by Ahlusion. Is it as good as Looper or should I keep looking? Thanks in advance for the help :D

Definitely Saturday Morning! It's fantastic!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you all have much to be thankful for!

So, Charlie Noble... Even though I had previously pretty much sworn off any vendors except Ahlusion, and even though I already have an order from SDV coming, I might not be able to pass up that sale. I would definitely try Charlie's Custard. Anything else I should not pass up?

I like Raspberry Ripple, Blue Bay, Sollers Point, Tripoli, and the Pistachio RY4 gets rave reviews too :D

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Has anyone tried Poseidon Punch from Charlie Noble? They're strawberry cream flavor.
Yep..Didn't much care for it. Preferring Tripoli and Pistachio RY4..Vaping the latter as we speak. I enjoyed Siren Song as well I remember.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
So for somebody that was not going to buy this holiday, I have now purchased MOORREE Mr Vapes, SDV and Breazy . Probably going to get so more Car Nut from American Cheesecake but that is only tomorrow right?
Of course if Stash has a sale I am going to get some Suspicious Minds

I ordered some Car Nut from American Cheesecake earlier today and the code worked.

Chanel an Clnire have a way of doing that! Heheh. They do have a ton of experience with RY4's tho. So, I think I'm am going to be quite pleased with my order :) Thanks for the re-ccommendation ladies!
:wub::w00t::lol::thumb::toast:

skin_e1

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2014
I placed a huge Ahlusion order. Thanks @jrenae4! I needed a good cereal vape stat! After my visit to Ahlusion, I then broke off for juices and headed over to Vapor DNA and got an RTA. @chanelvaps you should check it out. It's suppose to be a pure flavor chaser and pretty reasonably priced. It's called the Bellus a comparable one is the Aromamizer. Anyway after that I headed over to J-Wraps and picked up a cup holder and wraps then concluded my evening at VapeNW and picked up the new Herakles plus subtank. Now I wish I had some budget for Car Nut American cheesecake:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Next time. They will go to the top of my list though. Note to self. Next time I see an Ahlusion 40% off coupon I'm going to jump on it. Thanks for the heads up @DJLEC.

Last edited:

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I placed a huge Ahlusion order. Thanks @jrenae4! I needed a good cereal vape stat! After my visit to Ahlusion, I then broke off for juices and headed over to Vapor DNA and got an RTA. @chanelvaps you should check it out. It's suppose to be a pure flavor chaser and pretty reasonably priced. It's called the Bellus a comparable one is the Aromamizer. Anyway after that I headed over to J-Wraps and picked up a cup holder and wraps then concluded my evening at VapeNW and picked up the new Herakles plus subtank. Now I wish I had some budget for Car Nut American cheesecake:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Next time. They will go to the top of my list though. Note to self. Next time I see an Ahlusion 40% off coupon I'm going to jump on it. Thanks for the heads up @DJLEC.
I like the looks of that Bellus. I'm interested in your thoughts after you get to use it for a week or so.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
@chanelvaps you should check it out. It's suppose to be a pure flavor chaser and pretty reasonably priced. It's called the Bellus a comparable one is the Aromamizer
heard a lot of peeps like the Aromamizer...holy moly so much new stuff I can hardly keep up, I thought it was crazy a year ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread