GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #119..for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
11/26 #6
Yep! The one before my post. What a beautiful place that is with the river, creek whatever in the middle of it.
Sometimes (OK, a lot of times) I really miss being in Oregon. There was always some place beautiful to go to. Here is South Dakota, there is nothing for miles and miles but miles and miles of nothing. Boorrrrriiinnnngggg.

6 Stellars Jay at Oregon Caves.jpg

teemae

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2015
Southeast Nebraska
11-26 #2

Hope all are doing well this time of their day. Went to the matinee of The Mockingjay 2 with the hubby and youngest son. Here in a bit we are going to make chili dogs for Thanksgiving. Depression and apathy hitting a bit hard this year so not in the mood to do the big Thanksgiving thing this year.

Smile everybody. If you smile nobody knows what you are really feeling. But they feel better

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
11/26 #3
Never tried turkey cooked in a roasting bag until this evening...It turned out really good!
After 2 servings of pie, all I could manage was a drumstick, stuffing and some cranberry sauce :eek:
Wow...so grateful for all this food. So grateful for so much.
Now settling down to watch "Fury Road" ....Good night all!
thanksgivings.jpg

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
NOT AN ENTRY
...oh why not ..before we're all sick of them :rolleyes:
Too late, dear. I was sick of Xmas songs by Holloweenie. Imagine how I'll feel next month when it gets really thick.
And then there's all the commercials that tell me what kind of jerk I am for not buying my wife a $3000 diamond for Xmas, and a couple months later, the same story for Valentine's Day, and...
I think I'm gonna shoot the TV...

Oh, sorry, I almost forgot the reason for this post was to say "Goodnight TreeFam." :)

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
11/26 #4

And is it, perchance, Wild Turkey?
Haha, nope, but I did SEE a wild turkey Wednesday afternoon. :laugh:

I enjoyed 3 seasonal ales, plus tons of food (extra for @Uncle), and that was all I could fit in. ;)

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
11/26 - 6: Called about 40 people to wish them a Happy Thanksgiving! I spoke to a lost long friend of this thread and hopefully they will say Hi soon. tiggs did much better this year, than last; and worrying less. ;)
Looking for the right song to say good night to all.

Seems right.... wish I had more of your numbers to have wished you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Sleep well, rest well.
tiggs says it will be alright.:tumble::tumble:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well so glad to read how many people had a good THANKSGIVING day and enjoyed themselves whether alone or with Family/Friends . . . REAL NICE ! ! ! :thumbs:

As for "Me", after so many calls this morning I finally decided to turn off "My" phones and hang on ECF for a while before going out for an early Turkey dinner by "Myself". . . It was a nice simple Dinner, just couldn't eat as much as it seems everyone else did today - nor that I normally would have eaten in years past . . . All I had was a cup of Pea Soup, a little less than 2 of the 6 small slices of Turkey w/stuffing (no gravy), half of a piece of a sweet potato, a few green beans and a little cranberry sauce and that was more than enough - I was full (took what was left and the piece of Pumkin pie which was included with the meal . . .Yes - it is still in the refrig) . . . Matter of fact, after 2 hours at dinner - I had to come back to the apt to watch a little TV so I could recoup and fend off the start of another attack (which thankfully did not happen or I won't be posting) . . . :facepalm:
SO - All in all it was a Very Good Day . . .
24M8KlwR.gif

Anyway - Here is "My" usual last post of the night . . .:D

Okay - It's that time again . . . ;)

For "Everyone" In NEED . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"

. . . are being sent "Your" Way

Once again - For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .

nighttree.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread