Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
They really love treats so they can be taught a few things. My cats don't really bother with her. She has a huge cage that they can't really bother her in, though.

Ignoring that terrible wheel in the bottom of the cage, this is what it kind of looks like. I've changed it a lot since then. This is back when I first got her and the people that had her used it for her. She has a better wheel and more stuff now. The cage is up against a corner wall and there is a blanket that is clipped to the sides so the cats can't stick their paws in. They've lost interest in her at this point anyway.

View attachment 509384
Love those ferret nation cages! Hands down my faves - that's a lucky chinny!

Sent from Tapavapatalk

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Love those ferret nation cages! Hands down my faves - that's a lucky chinny!

Sent from Tapavapatalk
Yes! They work so wonderfully. I think I only paid $25 for it because the person wanted to get rid of it and it needed new pans. It was a steal.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Okay, first, here's a cute picture just because.

cutefaces6.jpg

Second, hubby and I started a tradition when we got married. Each year we each pick out one Christmas ornament for our tree - something that we really like or represents us. The tree is full of things like Hello Kitty and Batman. I stopped by the store on the way home and found this little gem.

glitterduck.jpg

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

View attachment 509499

Second, hubby and I started a tradition when we got married. Each year we each pick out one Christmas ornament for our tree - something that we really like or represents us. The tree is full of things like Hello Kitty and Batman. I stopped by the store on the way home and found this little gem.

View attachment 509500
Not sure which is more adorable...:)

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA

View attachment 509499

View attachment 509500
Bout time we get to meet our son-in-law ;)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
They really love treats so they can be taught a few things. My cats don't really bother with her. She has a huge cage that they can't really bother her in, though.

Ignoring that terrible wheel in the bottom of the cage, this is what it kind of looks like. I've changed it a lot since then. This is back when I first got her and the people that had her used it for her. She has a better wheel and more stuff now. The cage is up against a corner wall and there is a blanket that is clipped to the sides so the cats can't stick their paws in. They've lost interest in her at this point anyway.

View attachment 509384
Wow, she has quite the chinchilla palace going on there! She is just so darn cute. Does she let you hold her?

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Wow, she has quite the chinchilla palace going on there! She is just so darn cute. Does she let you hold her?
She does. She will nibble your fingers a little here and there, but you can scratch/pet her and hold her. They're not very cuddly, though, so they get antsy after a little. They will definitely climb all over you, lol. She will also bark at me if I touch her bum at all.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Just got home from visiting family in Santa Barbara. Total of 7 hours on the road today, and I'm beat [emoji14]

Surprisingly, traffic was lighter then I have ever seen it for that trip.

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
Light traffic is always good. That's a rough trip.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Awww, you guys make me feel better. :wub: For a while there, I was thinking I was being unnecessarily bitter (sour grapes and all, you know?), so I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought my post was a "valid" post. I won't be getting a Target because I dropped out of the contest. I don't have the time to sit here and retype posts over and over each round, so the ones that do have time can participate. I have a life, and a farm to run, and seven little chicks that are probably going to freeze to death that I'm worried about but can't DO anything about. So winning a mod isn't real high on my priority list today.

I forgot to "like" all your posts, but now I don't have time to go back and do it. Just consider yourself "liked," OK? :D

~Lannie
Oh Lannie! I really hope the chicks make it through the cold!! You definitely have your hands full right now, but I am still sorry things got so messed up on the contest thread. :( Happy Thanksgiving to you, Rich and the farm fam! And consider yourself "liked," too. Very much. :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Oh, one last thing. I was very pleasantly surprised to get a PM from Ding, commiserating with me on both of us winning, then losing! I thought it was darn sweet of him to sympathize. :)
He is a total sweetheart. It doesn't surprise me at all that he reached out to you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread