I should report that.
For having teeth!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, I just got home from mine, good food company and beer. :)

KAS
Nice to see you KAS, just me and the Miss's, but we had a nice turkey with all the fixn's. Family is all far away, so I try to make the holidays special for her. She's got to work tomorrow so I'm going to make some turkey taco's for dinner tomorrow night from some of the leftovers :)

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Nice to see you KAS, just me and the Miss's, but we had a nice turkey with all the fixn's. Family is all far away, so I try to make the holidays special for her. She's got to work tomorrow so I'm going to make some turkey taco's for dinner tomorrow night from some of the leftovers :)

Usually all 3 of my brothers are there with their family, but one ended up going to Texas, but was surprised to see my niece came here from NY, she just moved there for work. Most of my family is still mostly stayed here except, for my brothers step kids, they are all over the country, but it was still good overall. :)

KAS

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Usually all 3 of my brothers are there with their family, but one ended up going to Texas, but was surprised to see my niece came here from NY, she just moved there for work. Most of my family is still mostly stayed here except, for my brothers step kids, they are all over the country, but it was still good overall. :)

Holidays are the times when it is tough having family spread out. You can't always just unplug and travel to be together, and it seems the older you get, the tougher it is...

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
5. Talking "Vincent" from Pulp Fiction.
irjm_pulp_fiction_13in_talking_figs_vincent.jpg

Phrases include:
  • All right. Well, you can walk into a movie theater in Amsterdam and buy a beer. And I don't mean just like in no paper cup, I'm talking about a glass of beer. And in Paris, you can buy a beer at McDonald's. And you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
  • Nah, man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the %&$# a Quarter Pounder is.
  • They call it a 'Royale with cheese.'
  • Chill Jules, this =?|/ happens.
  • Aw man! I shot Marvin in the face!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread