Kangertech SUBOX Nano Starter Kit - Contest Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Alright, so I want to change things up from the number guessing games to something a bit more creative.

So let's have a MS Paint (or whatever the Mac/Linux equivalent is) contest. Draw anything you want. Humorous, satirical, political, e-cig related, doesn't matter. It can be a drawing of anything.

The best drawing wins. If you're bad at drawing, don't worry. Feel free to exchange artistic skill with wit and you stand just as high a chance of winning.

Thanksgiving/Holiday themes welcome.

We're developing a new website currently, and we'll be sure to post all submissions in a blog post. The winner will also win a permanent discount code specifically for them and their account on the new website. We'll even make a universal coupon code, and the winner can decide the name :)

The new website is expected to drop within the next 2-3 weeks.

--

Prize:

The subox Nano Starter Kit is the Black Edition. It comes with the NANO subox, a SUBTANK Nano, a replacement coil, a replacement Subtank tank cylinder, and a charging cable. This kit is pretty legit. The winner will also receive a free 30ml of any liquid of their choosing from our website. The winner will also receive an exclusive coupon code, and have the opportunity to name the ECF coupon code for our new website (i.e. currently the 5% ECF coupon code is VSFIVE, the winner can choose the replacement term for VSFIVE, or keep it, it's their call.)

--

Rules:

1. Use MS Paint or an equivalent for alternative OS's. No Photoshop, GIMP, etc. Basic Paint-like programs only. We want to keep this as raw as possible.
2. Maximum of 3 submissions.
3. Keep it at least somewhat clean.
4. Spread the word about the contest. I want to see at least 100 submissions. This is a beautiful starter kit at a fairly high price point.
5. Submissions must contain original content.

Contest ends December 12, 2015 at 11:59 PM CST.

Last edited:

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014

I don't have any artistic drawing skills and it shows - but compared to what some folks call art these days maybe I'll get rich from it.

draw1_zps0jxzbduh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread