Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Okay, first, here's a cute picture just because.

View attachment 509499

Second, hubby and I started a tradition when we got married. Each year we each pick out one Christmas ornament for our tree - something that we really like or represents us. The tree is full of things like Hello Kitty and Batman. I stopped by the store on the way home and found this little gem.

View attachment 509500
Adorable couple AND an adorable ornament! How can you possibly go wrong with a pink glitter duckie ornament?! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Sheri...we see you stalking...did you have a good family day?
I did, thank you!! It was just my parents, me and the hubs, and Ash, Tony and Kennedie. Oh and of course my adorable puppy-in-law, Bella. :) Want some pics? Well here you go anyway. :D vape face with ash n bella.PNG vapefam.PNG 3 vape faces.PNG goofy girls.PNG Kennie tea.PNG

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Awesome! You have a lovely family. :) I love the pictures of everyone vaping together. :D
Thanks, Seleya! That's my daughter Ashleigh, her SO, Tony, my grandbug Kennedie and, of course, the little dot on my lap is Bella. :) Couldn't get hubby in the pic because he was smoking, LOL!!! He and Kennedie took the vape shots. :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Just got home from visiting family in Santa Barbara. Total of 7 hours on the road today, and I'm beat [emoji14]

Surprisingly, traffic was lighter then I have ever seen it for that trip.

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
We had light traffic today, too, but our drive time was about half of yours, lol. I hope you are a happy beat. Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
She does. She will nibble your fingers a little here and there, but you can scratch/pet her and hold her. They're not very cuddly, though, so they get antsy after a little. They will definitely climb all over you, lol. She will also bark at me if I touch her bum at all.
Eeek, that is so adorable!!! I didn't know they bark! :)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Eeek, that is so adorable!!! I didn't know they bark! :)
Lol...was looking at some in a pet store one day...it was bossy and sounded like it was barking, and every time it did it, I'd just laugh harder...think it ...... it off..

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Ha! I wish there was video of that!!
Was sooo many years ago. Couldn't even consider having one now...looks too much like Max's stuffy Hedgie. He carried that Hedgie around for weeks, until we had a foster here and he tried to share it with her. He was in wub, he'd put Hedgie on top of her crate and then sit and watch her. When I had to take her on her ride to a new home, Max got upset and tore Hedgie's legs off.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
The prime rib I made came out perfect. All the dishes are done.

Yum, my little brother always does a big prime rib for Christmas. That's one of the VERY few things I miss about living back there. At least once a year I got GOOD RARE (OK, it was RAW) prime rib, for free. :D

Good to see everyone checking in..and YES, I worry till I know everyone's home safe.

You never have to worry about me, 'cuz I never go anywhere. ;)

Oh Lannie! I really hope the chicks make it through the cold!! You definitely have your hands full right now, but I am still sorry things got so messed up on the contest thread. :( Happy Thanksgiving to you, Rich and the farm fam! And consider yourself "liked," too. Very much. :)

Mama got six of the babies back with her by last night, but the seventh one we never found. If it wasn't dead last night, it surely is now, because it's 1 above zero outside right now. Or it was. It might be down to zero or below by now. The temp always drops quite a bit right before at at sunrise time. But at least six of the babies are in the coop with the heat lamp on, so they should be OK, unless they found another hole to wiggle out of. I found two of them outside the coop yesterday morning when we went out for chores. They were very cold, but they were OK.

The family that vapes together, stays together!

I was going to say that EXACT thing! :lol: What a great family picture!

~Lannie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread