Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyonsroar

Jul 15, 2015
Louisiana, USA
It's on the previous page, darling. The page numbers are at the bottom, and top of each page. We are on page 112 right now, Your post is on page 111. Click that, there ya go. Or, you can follow this link:
Running - Wow! Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Thank you, LouisLeBeau!

I believe that I clicked on the correct spot on the screen this time, bringing me right to this spot. Previously, in attempts to view your comment, I wandered off elsewhere. Upon backtracking, I clicked to view the Previous Page, and am now guessing that I would have needed to go further back in the history to start recognizing familiar content. ☺

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
I'm way behind, but did you get that sorted out, Vapez? Try clearing your internet cache, click on the "enter here" link again entering all the same info you entered before (name, email address), and when you get to your status page, click around in there. Click on the "copy" button, click on one of the sharing links...then check your email again. I think maybe sometimes it needs to be "woken up."
I,ll give that a try :)

Vapez

Lyonsroar

Jul 15, 2015
Louisiana, USA
Hi Denise, yes you are participating! Every post I believe, counts as a chance to win. So talk to us!
Yes, many of us are committing a good deal of effort to save this chance to save our health! Glad to hear you are also.

Don't forget to sign up on the link in post #1 on page 1! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. :)

Aha! Now I've found your first reply.
Thank you for your patience and kindness. It is a pleasure to make your aquaintance, as well. Thank you, for your guidance, also. Now, I'll seek page 1's Post #1.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Dunno, just a pattern I've noticed! I agree that it's a very small difference if it was between two different coils--I guess what I'm asking is if a rising resistance suggests that the coil is decaying somehow. Also, I posted it in here because it probably doesn't deserve its own thread, but would give us all a reason to post in here for more chances to win! ;)
Certainly :)

Vapez

Lyonsroar

Jul 15, 2015
Louisiana, USA
Welcome aboard :)

Vapez
Thank you, Vapez! It will take me a while to navigate this, multiple mistakes are sure to follow. Just now, I noted that I morphed from a "New" Member to a "Full" Member, but it might just be a typo or misspelling of "Fool" Member.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Thank you, Vapez! It will take me a while to navigate this, multiple mistakes are sure to follow. Just now, I noted that I morphed from a "New" Member to a "Full" Member, but it might just be a typo or misspelling of "Fool" Member.

Keep wading around. You will be in and swimming in no time at all. :thumb:

jander541

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2012
Oregon
how about we do both?

We could have the Koopor Plus given away randomly in a weighted draw ie. more posts = more entries. (but we do need a rule about spamming just to get the post count up)

And have the TFV4 given away randomly with everyone who posts getting a single entry into that draw?

That's a great idea.. Most days I cannot be on all the time I'm a single dad and my 4 year old needs all of my attention. Does this come as a mod / tank combo or is there 25 tanks and 25 mods being given away as separate prizes for the 50 for ECF? If separate does the winner get to choose mod or tank out of what's left? @low_tar_neil

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I am getting ready for some pumpkin pie with whipped cream! That is always my favorite after stuffing myself with turkey always can look forward to some pumpkin pie!
I should be ready for my pumpkin pie with whipped cream by around 2AM (still stuffed). And yes, I will be staying up to eat it. :laugh:

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
I'm way behind, but did you get that sorted out, Vapez? Try clearing your internet cache, click on the "enter here" link again entering all the same info you entered before (name, email address), and when you get to your status page, click around in there. Click on the "copy" button, click on one of the sharing links...then check your email again. I think maybe sometimes it needs to be "woken up."
I tried. No results. What I think may have happened is that it appeared in the trash in an earlier contest, I verified. Then the trash got deleted after xx days. But there's no way to know :/

Vapez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread