Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Congrats, @VNeil !

Seems the Ti Mini has become the soup du jour lately.

And I certainly know why. :wub: mine.

I was fortunate (understatement) to be gifted all things Ti, including two extender caps, so I can utilize any size batt. Do I prefer mini? Yes, I do! But do I prefer the battery life of an 18650? Oh yeah!!

One inch extra is only one inch extra. ;)

(look up, Zen) :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Thanks. If I could, I would have gotten a Ti Mini. And maybe someday I'll scrape one up on the used market. But I do like the 18650 batteries, I go through several a day and I can go through an 18350 in an hour or two. So in some ways a full size Ti makes sense. Although a Mini can be extended too. It's actually only an inch difference between Mini and 18650 size, not two inches as was said previously. Although the perception of the size difference is much more than an inch I think.

Male math.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
For me it's all about the weight with the Mini Ti. That 18350 compared to an 18650 doesn't seem like much, but I appreciate the feather weight of the mini setup, and my hand covers the entire mod, leaving just the attie showing. With a Kubuki and a stubby drip tip, that's a pretty discreet vape :)

Congrats VNeil on joining the Ti party, you will be glad that you did. :thumbs:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I love picking up the mini, and thinking... wait... it doesn't have a battery... cuz it's so light... then I push the button and it fires. It seems to weigh less WITH the battery than a SS mini without one. It's crazy.

When I got the box from the postman with my first Ti ProVari, I thought they must have played some cruel joke on me...surely there can't be a mod in this box... it sure didn't feel like there was anything inside, just too light, and upon unboxing the precious the amazement was even more pronounced! I wear a belt sheath daily for my devices, and when the Ti versions are onboard, I catch myself checking to make sure it really is there.

5150Marley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Shhhh its a secret. ;)
I want to get one... I wanted a mini but guess I will have to settle for a full size one. Just trying to figure out what color LED blue or green.... I already have one with the blue led and another with the red LED.

How does the green go with the Ti color? Looked online but didnt see any photos with the green led on Ti...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I want to get one... I wanted a mini but guess I will have to settle for a full size one. Just trying to figure out what color LED blue or green.... I already have one with the blue led and another with the red LED.

How does the green go with the Ti color? Looked online but didnt see any photos with the green led on Ti...

Ti goes with EVERYTHING. If you've already one of each, get the green. :thumb:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013

The button is a very nice green color, the LED screen is a little bit more to the yellow side of green, just putting that out there. I usually prefer the blue LED myself.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Yes, you should!

Very very well priced now, too.

No regrets at all -- I do love my ti's --- 2.5's and P3. :wub:
December's a three paycheck month for me, so that leaves me with a spare paycheck that doesn't have to go towards bills. :)

I really hate being on a budget.

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
I can't believe this thread is still alive(ish), and I can't believe ProVape still has some Ti mods left. Might have to finally break down and get one, since I started this thread and all.

Well , it appears there are still 17 left.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Hey Stealthy. How can you tell how many are left?
You put 1 in your cart, go to cart, change the amount to say, 1,000, then scroll down past "enter coupon code." Click on "recalculate."

Presto.

There's 16 left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread