• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favourite Juice at our neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

IQUIT1

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2015
Sin City
think I'm addicted to mango...tried horny mango today...nice!!! :) Will try other mango juices soon
uploadfromtaptalk1448553030726.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

exodus79

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2012
Longyearbyen
I assume you just started? It's normal. I still chain vape myself

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
I assume you just started? It's normal. I still chain vape myself

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I think the initial stage will be toughest especially when we are abstaining from analogues. I understand that the intake of Nic thru vaping could be lower than actual % listed there. Do correct me if i am wrong.

@bangkokshocks yeah i jus re-started back on to vaping. My 1st device was a ego-T back in 2012, stopped due to supplies and device issues... now that i have a decent mod in hand i am determine to kick analogues for good.
My recent acquisition included one of those Local juices.. so im just a little bit skeptical about its contents as claimed on its lable.. so yeah... just wanted to know if there is any way to verify this.

@johnwmm i feel it isnt too bad for my case as im physc-ing myself to loathe the smell from analouges.. so far so good..
and yeah also hear-say abt the nic intake via e-juice is lower then actual stated

Reactions: MMM

exodus79

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2012
Longyearbyen

Garlictoast

Sep 14, 2015
MY juices are much of a lie. Most of them have no nic in them at all even if the label claims there is. Haha. Another reason why i ditched all MY juices.
Yup this is the truth. My mate in miri have started making his own juice and let me try em. Stronger throat hit than normal and ask him why. He says most juice don't really contain 6mg even though it says so on the packaging

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MMM

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Has anyone verified that there is nicotine added in the juice that you have bought?
I have a bottle of juice claiming 6MG nic but i dun seem to "feel" the nic... i keep reaching for my mod jus to stay away from analogues..
Any guys out there has a way to verify NIC content of what we bought?
When I was switching from analog, I started with 18mg, and gradually reduced to 12 mg and now to between 6mg and 3mg

For newbie switching over this is the case of frequent vaping and for long term, you might encounter sore throat, make sure when you vape, drink some water and ensure you are properly hydrated

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
MY juices are much of a lie. Most of them have no nic in them at all even if the label claims there is. Haha. Another reason why i ditched all MY juices.
Not only, most of them damaged plastic tanks and gunked up coil real fast. Can't really provide a all day vape

I use rotation basis, one tank from US and one from MY

US juices are smooth and nice and flavour full and last whole day and whole week can't get sick to vape

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

Reactions: ezjayy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread