Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I was amazed when I found the details to a gmail account I had registered 7 years ago but never used. When I logged into it after 7 years it was totally empty, not one piece of spam or junk mail! I been using it for about 6 months now and still never get any spam to it but my other newer gmail gets loads.

www.twitter.com/v_a_p_e

must have never used or listed the old address for anything
now days places sell the lists back and forth so much that as soon as ya give it out the spam/junk will start

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Yes, that is the newer one. I said the newer gmail account had those. But my main account, which you see below that, doesn't have those :)

Vapez
Ah, I didn't notice there were two. Sowwy. :blush: Hopefully Neil can straighten it out. :) Wouldn't be fair if you couldn't join in because of a computer glitch.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Ah, I didn't notice there were two. Sowwy. :blush: Hopefully Neil can straighten it out. :) Wouldn't be fair if you couldn't join in because of a computer glitch.
:)

Yes, I sent him a PM. Thst'd be terrible. But I may aldo have a chance of winning in this thread. I'm feeling optimistic about it :)

Vapez

Reactions: cindycated

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
OK peepz, PIE TIME! Yeah! :thumbs:
bye1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.