Is this website too good to be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

Someone linked me this on the forums and it seems like the cheapest website every?!?

I can get a billow V2 for 10 dollars with free shipping apparently.

Is this site legit?!? It seems amazing!
Exaclty what Big Me said.

If it says authentic in description it's the real deal. Like this : $25.56 Authentic EHpro Billow V2 RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 5ml / stainless steel + glass / 23mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Then there are clones. Like this : $8.54 Billow V2 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 5ml / stainless steel + glass / 23mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

To add further frustration there are different clones, manufactured by different places. : $14.08 Billow V2 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 5ml / stainless steel + glass / 23mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

A tip someone gave me when I first started over there was to read the discussions on the products rather than the reviews. The discussions are pretty good to get the gist of how good a clone is or not.

Have fun :)

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
You need to be aware that whatever you order will take a while to arrive and if it says "style" then it's a clone but yeah, the site's legit.
This.

And fasttech is a great store. Great prices. You just have to wait a long time before recieving your package. I get mine between 10 working days and a month.

Also, never but unauthentic coils. They're usually crap. Else it's mostly good. Many of the styled items are as good as the authentic as well.

Vapez

bussdriver

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Very legit. I've got an order on the way, in the postal system now, and another cart being readied. As others have said, if things don't show in stock, then it may take a couple weeks to get the order together. 'Styled' is a clone, 'authentic' is the real thing.

It's amazing that they offer free shipping even on smaller orders. I think you have to order over 25 dollars to get free tracking. I had an order once that was being delayed over a single drip tip; after about 3 weeks Fasttech split the order for me so that I wouldn't have to wait any longer. After about another month, the drip tip arrived, and the shipping was still free. I really can't see how they can make money like that.

Reactions: ashtrayogdc

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
Very legit. I've got an order on the way, in the postal system now, and another cart being readied. As others have said, if things don't show in stock, then it may take a couple weeks to get the order together. 'Styled' is a clone, 'authentic' is the real thing.

It's amazing that they offer free shipping even on smaller orders. I think you have to order over 25 dollars to get free tracking. I had an order once that was being delayed over a single drip tip; after about 3 weeks Fasttech split the order for me so that I wouldn't have to wait any longer. After about another month, the drip tip arrived, and the shipping was still free. I really can't see how they can make money like that.
I've always been baffled by the free shipping thing also. I can order something from the states will cost me $40 to ship. Order something that weighs 3 times as much from FT and it's free.

Reactions: Vapez

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
Are there any other websites like this I feel out of the loop now! I have just bought of websites I googled and in store.

What other websites are there like fasttech that I have missed?
Gearbest. Efun. There are a handful of them I assume. I have ordered from those 2 though and they are pretty good. Gear best has a black friday sale going on now.

Reactions: AzPlumber

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
Well, it's china. Everything is possible over there.

Vapez
Haha I guess.

My only theory (and it's a long shot because I don't know really how this stuff works) is that maybe FT pays some flat rate out to shipping companies. Like a yearly fee to ship X amount of whatever they want. Idk....

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Haha I guess.

My only theory (and it's a long shot because I don't know really how this stuff works) is that maybe FT pays some flat rate out to shipping companies. Like a yearly fee to ship X amount of whatever they want. Idk....
I think someone mentiomed it had something to do with the government. The companies gets paid to ship cheap. Just to ship things out of country and bring more money to China in develeopment.

Vapez

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

Someone linked me this on the forums and it seems like the cheapest website every?!?

I can get a billow V2 for 10 dollars with free shipping apparently.

Is this site legit?!? It seems amazing!

took you a whole year to find fasttech on this forum!!
if it weren't for fasttech i dunno what i'd be doing.

i think fasttech is a bit more like a phenomenon; a sign of things to come; it's more about online shopping than it is about any particular store, or factory; it's like the next step in evolution beyond amazon and ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread