Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
The amount of flavor produced is more about the way you build and place your coils and how you set up your airflow than the atty itself. Having said that smaller RDAs, or ones with chamber reducing mechanisms tend to be associated with better flavor. A restricted airflow is also sometimes associated with better flavor though I know some people would say otherwise.

The point I'm trying to make is that it's not just as simple as buying a "flavor" atty, or maybe it is, it all depends on who you ask. Also if you DIY, you can just add more flavoring making the whole thing irrelevant anyway.

smokender

Jul 7, 2015
Ontario Canada
Just getting into dripping myself. Started with a royal hunter, then a twisted messes, and this weekend I picked up a Rhyno as I had read that it was pretty nice on flavor. It also comes with a larger chamber for clouds. So far so good, but I started it with a new juice, so I can't fairly compare them. All I can say is that the Phillip Rocke Signature taste absolutely fabulous.

Rockwell222

Sep 21, 2015
Don't forget the Aeolus lol. I have about 20+ rdas and most I would consider more for flavor and I always go back to my Aeolus. It was the 3rd rda I bought from fasttech and I love it. They have multiple versions at fasttech just make sure you don't get the one with the copper center post. Hope you enjoy your rdas you are getting and I know you'll like the haze mini it's definitely in my top 5 for flavor.

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
"Paradox", French West Indies
What @sonicbomb said is very true and some rda's are not easy to build on like a Magma or other 2 post designs. The Magma leaks badly. @GNUK, When you get the Origen you'll find it hardly leaks a drop of juice has terrific flavor and if you leave off the AFC top cover you can blow bigger clouds than most of the Mutations and Doge's with dual, simple .4-.5ish vertical coils.

Reactions: GNUK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread