• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
That's the main problem with those small decks, no room to accommodate the wires that you want to use and you have to be very careful when you snip the wires, I've had the self same problem, fires okay with chimney off, then won't with it on - shorting, can be a nightmare to find where it is going wrong.

Certainly had me scratching me melon bob :laugh:

Reactions: Bobw1951

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Chefs code :

vapefriday

(not sure if upper or lower case)
for 20%
Bawaha - No Moose juice or Valhalla, both of which I have run out of

EDIT: They did have Valhalla - so have ordered some of that and a couple of others from the same range.

Last edited:

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Black Friday is so foreign to me in the uk. I'm just waking up on it in the USA. I need to see if I can find anything worth grabbing in the world of vaping. I typically won't go out shopping but I've always managed good deals online.

Amazon typically sells gift cards where if you buy 3 you have one free so if you buy and use Amazon stuff a lot putting a fair bit into gift cards can ultimately save a ton. Has subscription shipping hit the U.K. Yet from Amazon

Same day every month having staples delivered. Tooth paste. Brush heads. Bath soaps etc. just a meager few items saves us about $100 a month

I should have been looking at chefs last night given I'm 8 hours behind. They clearly had a very successful Black Friday sale

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Black Friday is so foreign to me in the uk. I'm just waking up on it in the USA. I need to see if I can find anything worth grabbing in the world of vaping. I typically won't go out shopping but I've always managed good deals online.

Amazon typically sells gift cards where if you buy 3 you have one free so if you buy and use Amazon stuff a lot putting a fair bit into gift cards can ultimately save a ton. Has subscription shipping hit the U.K. Yet from Amazon

Same day every month having staples delivered. Tooth paste. Brush heads. Bath soaps etc. just a meager few items saves us about $100 a month

I should have been looking at chefs last night given I'm 8 hours behind. They clearly had a very successful Black Friday sale
It's still Friday for another 7+ hours so you still have chance to use the chef's code

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Good afternoon.

Did anyone get bargains in the black Friday Sales?.

I saw someone come out of Sainsbury's with 3 TV's so they must of got a good bargain.
Had a look on-line but nothing really caught my eye, so just 180ml of juice @ 20% discount.

Reactions: Ms.Sue

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Mrs Lord - I like the Custard Cream & Victoria Cake
Thanks bob. Standout so far is Amazon 7" tablet for $35. Make a great gift for children but would need a $15 bounce me round the house type case.

Any code for mrslord? Ahh it's linked.

Thanks again!

50% off everything at eco vape. I should have panned better. I just ordered like $200 of juice from them. Gah!

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Chefs code :

vapefriday

for 20%

Nice One George, i just got 220 ml, and saved nearly 17 quid with that code :) ( Small Case )

:cry::cry: And no Loop dee loop in 6mg.That's P'd on my bonfire:(

I got 10 ml of the 6 mg to try George, so they do have it in the small bottles !

FastTech's 30% discount code doesn't work :(

It was working last week sue, did you enter the code in the right place ? MAP ( Upper Case )

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I got 10 ml of the 6 mg to try George, so they do have it in the small bottles !

Thanks Tel,i was after a 100ml bottle.Put down for e-mail notification when it's back.

Did the rba for the crown make a big difference Terry? Can't say i'm liking the ready mades.

Reactions: terry w

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I just ordered a liter of juice from Eco vape for £117 shipped.

It annoying as I just bought half a liter for the same price. But they're my current two favorite flavors and I know ill
Go through them. One 100ml bottle lasts probably 10-14 days. So my two daily vape should be around for another six months now. Expensive but in the long run saved me a lot of money

And that's vs $170 for a Month of analog smoking. So it's hard to complain.

The custard cake from Eco is very good. Nice mild perfect adv. it's £20/100ml typically £10/100 ml today. Which is really inexpensive.

I like the marathon milkshake too. Be aware the flavor changes massively between 0 mg and six.

The lower my is much more caramel. The higher is much more peanut.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
2 x BV Silo Beast tanks ordered from Vapor-Z @ 25% discount code "BF"
Which tank is the one that has those massive all cotton coils you use? The really huge coils you posted a comparison pic recently.

I'm tempted to get the little silo tanks to use with the new triton mini and sell the kabuki on

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Chefs code :
vapefriday
for 20%
Thanks George! Very useful - saved me a good bit! :thumb:

Bawaha - No Moose Juice or Valhalla, both of which I have run out of

EDIT: They did have Valhalla - so have ordered some of that and a couple of others from the same range.
Nice! :)

:cry::cry: And no Loop dee loop in 6mg.That's P'd on my bonfire:(
How about 30ml of 0mg and 30ml of 12mg? They still had those when I looked a few minutes ago.
I ordered 30ml of 0mg to try it :)

The concentrates have been out of stock for a good while now - they're waiting for more flavouring stock I think. Looks like the ones they needed to reformulate got made in ready to use liquid first. My order today has been for ready made ones apart from one concentrate.

Nice One George, i just got 220 ml, and saved nearly 17 quid with that code :) ( Small Case )
The code was very welcome for me too - so many of mine are in 6mg now that I'm going to dilute some of it with 0mg, and also use some 0mg by itself still seeing I'm using 0 & .6 in equal amounts, and seem to be OK with that so far.
As a result, I just ordered 460ml of ready made :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread