Pakistan
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Now that is a nice selection :) what is the Gem like and how is the airflow. I like a restricted lung hit on my tanks.
Thanks.
This Gem is the FT version and is well made except for the short 510 pin, check the Gem Clone thread for fixes. I had major trouble getting it wicked so it would not constantly dry hit (50/50 Juice). I was about to shelve it when others made a few suggestions and it started working. It is top fill, you close off the AFC and just top filling a KFL you have to blow it out afterwards. The airflow control is different, works very well from zero to a decent restricted lung hit and does not whistle.

Everyone claims the flavor on this is absolutely stellar and I have yet to experience that. It could be my build, could be the juice and I fought so much with it at the start I didn't put any good juices in it. At least you don't have to drain it to work on the build, if that would have been the case I would have beaten it with a hammer.

I'd get the clone before you layout any serious coin on an Authentic to see if it is something you would like.

chesney67

Aug 1, 2010
London
A thread dedicated to the beauty of mods and how they partain to us!
Heres one of my 4, Provari V2 Zombie edition, extended for 18650.
Crazyvapes Carto to match and an 8 year olds Rainbow Loom bracelet as the ring! lol:vapor:

View attachment 297717
I prefer simplicity over unnecessary complication :)
mysetup.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread