Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
heard a lot of peeps like the Aromamizer...holy moly so much new stuff I can hardly keep up, I thought it was crazy a year ago
Have the 3ml version at a cost of $ 44 on eBay. Just bought the 6ml version here at $29.99 shipped. It's been in my rotation since I got it. Both with the "Velocity style" deck. I built using dual coil (Nifethal 52) but Ni 200 or Kanthal A1 should be just as good.

Pluses: It vapes like a premium atty. Tons of air, wicks a dream. Can swap the included DT for one of your choice. The included DT to is to prevent "spit back" of which I have had none.

Cons: It can leak like a sieve until you get a handle on the amount and placement of cotton. Took only two builds. The second has been re-wicked three times Even then it would be unwise to set it down on its side. The AFC is rubber with either four air holes or two. I put the four hole back in the box. If steam crave builds one with a (metal) Cyclops for air, it would be hard to beat...a contender. Flavor & clouds of your choice. (Okay, not for tottlers. [emoji15])

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Vape Kitchen is having 30% off everything and free shipping on Friday! Thank goodness I paid off my credit card, 'cause I think I'll have to add an order from them of Mango Thai Sticky Rice. Code is "Black"
You really need to try Hooligan's Jam sweetheart... It's a mystery to me just what kind of jam those Hooligan's are jamming with,..but it sure is good jam!
[emoji12]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
You really need to try Hooligan's Jam sweetheart... It's a mystery to me just what kind of jam those Hooligan's are jamming with,..but it sure is good jam!
[emoji12]

That one is really good and I'm still mowing down the Banana Churro Pudding which is awesome. Irish Car Bomb is really well done if there are any Guinness fans out there.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
That one is really good and I'm still mowing down the Banana Churro Pudding which is awesome. Irish Car Bomb is really well done if there are any Guinness fans out there.
You have my complete attention with da Irish Car Bomb bro!
Glad I waited for you to come on about that Banana Churro too!
So, it's straight up Banana Shaman worthy eh?!?
[emoji12]

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Coming from the link over in contest....20% off at Backwoods Brew....discount is automatic........I'm only spamming because I really love thier juice. I've been useing thier products for 4 years.
Butch..If you're a NET lover you owe it to yourself to try N-E-T .Com Anthoney B's Rum Rebellion!
Haven't seen his code yet..Anyone?!?

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Don't do nets.......I'm a really lazy oooollllddd,as in old, geezer, don't like messin' with gunk.
Yeah but some gunk is good junk..lol
There's some good junk in the NET gunk!
[emoji23]

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Black Friday for us Juice Junkies is easy..Consider this...

AR-151129415.jpg&updated=201511241512&MaxW=800&maxH=800&updated=201511241512&noborder

...gets this at Target..but forgets she drives a KIA Reo!

437d7f9885a02e4ac641604feb72ec7fx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread