Status
Not open for further replies.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
been gone from vapeland for a while, what are you favorite flavors?

Oh wow, there you are. Still loving the Frost Blossom after all this time. heheheee

I am still recovering guys, but don't log me out yet. :)

love and hugs

Morri

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Oh wow, there you are. Still loving the Frost Blossom after all this time. heheheee

I am still recovering guys, but don't log me out yet. :)

love and hugs

Morri
Oh Morri... it is so good to see you on! *hugs*

btw... I love Frost Blossom too. My son vapes nothing but AIV and said I needed to try...

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Hello AiV fans — hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Good news — AiV has started a holiday sale and is extending 10% off to their close ECF friends. The code is winterwondervape and is good till the end of December. This may not be on their website or other social media but I don’t know. In addition, they should be announcing a new limited edition ejuice tomorrow (Dec. 1) that will be available till the end of December to everyone.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Hello AiV fans — hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Good news — AiV has started a holiday sale and is extending 10% off to their close ECF friends. The code is winterwondervape and is good till the end of December. This may not be on their website or other social media but I don’t know. In addition, they should be announcing a new limited edition ejuice tomorrow (Dec. 1) that will be available till the end of December to everyone.
Rats! I just placed my order the day before lol!

Sent via Tapayappin

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Oh Morri... it is so good to see you on! *hugs*

btw... I love Frost Blossom too. My son vapes nothing but AIV and said I needed to try...

hello precious person!!!!

Has anybody had this yet.........

PEPPERMINT’S BARK

omg, sounds luscious!!!

huggles,
Morri

Kivara

Sep 21, 2015
Hi all..I've missed you! Sorry I've been away. Glad to see you're still checking in morri! Keep well!

My favorite flavor is still Golden Afternoon.

I just ordered a smaller bottle of Peppermint's Bark, I can't wait to try it! Has anyone received there's yet, or are we all waiting on VapeMail storks?

I hope you all (who do celebrate) had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Bless you all and stay warm!

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
It is a foggy morning for us!

Ooh! Can't wait to hear what you both think of it! Mine should be in tomorrow (tracking says today, but my mail lady has already come and gone with no vapemail for me :( )

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday!

USPS has been way off base this year with their deliveries. Some packages come as planned and others take forever.

My vape mail is missing, since monday, so bummed!

Have you had a chance to try it yet? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread