Tootle Puffers, Redux (The Sequel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
367eea17d434e8bdb78be21642ecfc3d.jpg

Anything more I should add? I am purchasing flavors for rotation.

Vapez

sisu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2014
Texas
Nude Nicotine 2 liters 40% off Saved $99.20
Bought 2 liters during their 30% off Pre-Black Friday sale last week.
Monday will be Bull City Vapor for DIY flavors.

Microwave needs replacement. They don't last like they used to. Only 15 years. Can't complain. reviews for the most similar model state it only lasts 2 years. Guess they fixed that longevity problem. :nah:

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
I've used $470 on liquid, mods, tanks, batteries etc the last two months. Alright, $120 was gift card, $40 vape gift from someone special! And a refund I found I hadn't recieved that I found on a web shop at $40 so I haven't paid that full price!

But in the same time period, I'd pay $750 in cigarettes. Spending on mods etc is more of an investment, and hobby!

Alright, no purchases until March, I promise. Can't keep purchasing like this. In march I'm going to stock up on nic and other things.

Vapez

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
For me, the thought of making any purchases is like opening a bag of potato chips - once I start...

I opened the vaping door 5 months ago and have yet to make additional purchases since my first 2 (no pointing & laughing! :) ) I'm STILL trying to decide what to buy as a 3rd set-up! Sheesh...

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I've done enough damage recently so will try to be good :D
Same here really, the money I saved I ended up getting the Huawei Active smartwatch, you know how it is, like I NEED one. It's lovely though and your a long time dead so why not :)

For me, the thought of making any purchases is like opening a bag of potato chips - once I start...

I opened the vaping door 5 months ago and have yet to make additional purchases since my first 2 (no pointing & laughing! :) ) I'm STILL trying to decide what to buy as a 3rd set-up! Sheesh...

Good for you, half my vape gear just sits there but my will power for shiny shiny is zero.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Same here really, the money I saved I ended up getting the Huawei Active smartwatch, you know how it is, like I NEED one. It's lovely though and your a long time dead so why not :)

Good for you, half my vape gear just sits there but my will power for shiny shiny is zero.

I'm getting good at holding out after 3 years of buying. It really has to be a good deal now. No more I gotta have it for me! I do enjoy surfing around and trying to find that "Can't Miss Deal"!
I know some have mentioned how much they enjoy their Orchid's. I just saw that 101 has v3,v4,and 2 different v5's for $3 bucks.
Here's the link:

Black Friday Sale - 101 Vape

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
If someone was picking up some stuff and wanted to throw an Orchid V4 for me in your cart, we could discuss it in a PM. ;)

I would do it for you but I'm not ordering anything from them. I just saw the sale and thought I'd pass it along. Sorry TrollDragon.

Last edited:

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
I don't even know what half the stuff is I see people talking about.

Perhaps ignorance is, as they say, bliss :)
Ignorance also can mean you have no idea how good your Vape can be, you're missing out. Lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I have spent about 150 in the last few weeks. Think I am good for a while. Lots of flavorings, wire, wick about 2 gal of 50/50, 4 mods, close to 2 litres of 100mg nic.
I am good for a while. Only bought a 29.99 VTC mini for Black Friday. the orchids were tempting till I checked them out. Tiny screw bottom fill and restrictive air flow....

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Happy black Friday, what an great excuse to buy more vape gear. Woohoo.
So, the question is, what is everyone buying today ?

Mine isn't Vape related, but they have a knocked 1k off a 65 inch Samsung curved TV so I thought I,d grab it for the games room.

Aka , The Man Cave
I've got my Black Friday mod in the bag! Getting a MVP 3....not the newest thing on the block, but it has so many features I wanted AND it's Innokin, which has the quality I find I appreciate a lot. Besides, if someone ticks me off, I can chuck it at their head and knock 'em cold! 15% off storewide at Hoosiers, and I had a $5 gift certificate. :)

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
I have spent about 150 in the last few weeks. Think I am good for a while. Lots of flavorings, wire, wick about 2 gal of 50/50, 4 mods, close to 2 litres of 100mg nic.
I am good for a while. Only bought a 29.99 VTC mini for Black Friday. the orchids were tempting till I checked them out. Tiny screw bottom fill and restrictive air flow....

I'm not crazy about the plastic tanks. Too many of the juices I make would destroy that thing in 2 minutes.

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
Ignorance also can mean you have no idea how good your Vape can be, you're missing out. Lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
Noooooo, now you've gone and done it! Shall I take the dangling bait? Your comment may prompt me to edumacate myseff, thus leading to an avalanche of purchases.

Are you willing to be partially responsible for me blowing my retirement fund? :) :) :)

JK

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
View attachment 509615 found this in walmart good for juice mixing and transfering into smaller bottles just dremel the needle off level with the side hole to lose the pointy tip holds 30ml
Yikes! What the heck IS that??!! Looks like something from Dr. Frankenstein's lab!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread