Not open for further replies.

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
Good morning Kev.......been wondering about you...........Happy Black Friday
Hey Butch. Yeah....been BUSY!...and not too much time for the computer. Day #2 off of my 4 day weekend:thumb:, and since the wife has to work, I'm hangin' out with my son today:w00t:. NO BF shopping for me, cuz' I don't really need anything....(except a new car:D)...and that's NOT in the budget. My wife will be getting a Visa CASH card for Christmas (cuz' if I buy her clothes, like she needs/wants, I end up getting the wrong sizes or she'll just have to return them cuz' she doesn't like em':rolleyes:). I already purchased some stuff for my son (online), as he told us that he would prefer CASH:blink:, so that he could pick out what HE wants. He's 9 and a 1/2 years old....going on 29 and a half, so it seems;).

Reactions: Mrs Brew

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
Hey Butch. Yeah....been BUSY!...and not too much time for the computer. Day #2 off of my 4 day weekend:thumb:, and since the wife has to work, I'm hangin' out with my son today:w00t:. NO BF shopping for me, cuz' I don't really need anything....(except a new car:D)...and that's NOT in the budget. My wife will be getting a Visa CASH card for Christmas (cuz' if I buy her clothes, like she needs/wants, I end up getting the wrong sizes or she'll just have to return them cuz' she doesn't like em':rolleyes:). I already purchased some stuff for my son (online), as he told us that he would prefer CASH:blink:, so that he could pick out what HE wants. He's 9 and a 1/2 years old....going on 29 and a half, so it seems;).
Understand the Christmas shopping thing.........as far as the 9 1/2 year old just wait til 15, you aint seen nuttin' yet.........:rolleyes:

Reactions: Mrs Brew

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
The day before Thanksgiving, my brother-in-law had a MASSIVE heart attack:(. He was off from work that day, and he called his wife (@ work), and told her that he was having some weird pains in his chest and arm. She left work IMMEDIATELY and got him to the hospital QUICK! The cardiologist that was on his way out of the hospital turned around and went back in to check my BIL out. He told the others @ the hospital to get him on an ambulance NOW and get him to another hospital (that is better suited for major heart issues).

We went to visit him @ the hospital last night. He is FINE, and looks/acts as if NOTHING happened to him. They put a stent in him, and he was told that he should be going home in a couple of days from now. He IS a smoker. The Dr. told him that he HAS to quit, and his wife threw out his smokes IMMEDIATELY. She and I BOTH tried to get him into vaping a few years back......but it DIDN'T take with him:unsure:. I'm pretty sure that SHE wouldn't even let him vape, after this. Like I said, he's FINE.....and can't wait to get out of the hospital and get back home. At least this story ends on a good note!......Oh, BTW......here's the kicker.......He's 42 years old.

Reactions: Butch

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
The day before Thanksgiving, my brother-in-law had a MASSIVE heart attack:(. He was off from work that day, and he called his wife (@ work), and told her that he was having some weird pains in his chest and arm. She left work IMMEDIATELY and got him to the hospital QUICK! The cardiologist that was on his way out of the hospital turned around and went back in to check my BIL out. He told the others @ the hospital to get him on an ambulance NOW and get him to another hospital (that is better suited for major heart issues).

We went to visit him @ the hospital last night. He is FINE, and looks/acts as if NOTHING happened to him. They put a stent in him, and he was told that he should be going home in a couple of days from now. He IS a smoker. The Dr. told him that he HAS to quit, and his wife threw out his smokes IMMEDIATELY. She and I BOTH tried to get him into vaping a few years back......but it DIDN'T take with him:unsure:. I'm pretty sure that SHE wouldn't even let him vape, after this. Like I said, he's FINE.....and can't wait to get out of the hospital and get back home. At least this story ends on a good note!......Oh, BTW......here's the kicker.......He's 42 years old.
He is way too young for that.......but trying to mak e him stop smoking without something to fall back on probably isnt going to work either. He will just sneak out & get cigs. Vaping may be the last best hope.

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
He is way too young for that.......but trying to mak e him stop smoking without something to fall back on probably isnt going to work either. He will just sneak out & get cigs. Vaping may be the last best hope.
We'll see. If he can't quit, and his wife is willing to let him try again.....I'd GLADLY get him set back up for vaping.....and hopefully it would work for him, the second time around.

Reactions: Butch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread