Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
@bellastarr Im sorry you're having sleeping issues. :( I used to have insomnia very bad. The dr prescribed ambien but on my 2nd night, my ex husband found me in the driveway trying to start the car. I was fast asleep with no memory whatsoever of how I got out there. The dr took away the pills. :) I feel for you...SUCKS!!

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Morning everyone. Stayed up too late last night and didn't sleep well at all. I think my body is getting used to the sleeping pills. Last time they only worked for about a week before they stopped working, it's been 11 days this time. :(

Man, I need coffee. One day I'm going to remember to set the coffee maker up before I go to bed.

GOOD MORNING, you delightful bundle of beauty and joy! Yah, I take 1/4 of an ambien to sleep. Just a lil push over the edge, and you never really acclimate to that small of a dose. It's the big ones ya get too used to. My doc loves it, says "THAT you can do forever, if it works for ya".

I'm going to go make a cup of Java now, and pretend your at my table. :) Cookie, love?

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
@bellastarr Im sorry you're having sleeping issues. :( I used to have insomnia very bad. The dr prescribed ambien but on my 2nd night, my ex husband found me in the driveway trying to start the car. I was fast asleep with no memory whatsoever of how I got out there. The dr took away the pills. :) I feel for you...SUCKS!!
A half gallon of any sweet red wine & I sleep like a baby......don't even remember yackin' on the floor.......sigh

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Same here. Once I got the Velocity, I've just been buying up all the two post rda's I can find. I'm up to three Velocity's now, and I've got three Fishbone Plus (the o-ring seal on the glass is super tight, so there are zero leaks (which is something you can't say about the Velocity), I've got three Stumpy's on the way, and I plan on ordering a Vaporshark Vortice 2 (Vaporshark has a cyberweek sale of 20 percent off beginning tomorrow).

Fishbone looks pretty nice I may snag one up. I would be careful with Vaporshark, people are still reporting getting their credit card information stolen using their site...

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA

I've heard stories of crazy stuff happening on ambien. I just wish they would work for me, nothing I've tried works.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Yep! I will eat Pie!!! I'm fixing to cut some sweet potato pie right now! Decided I have an empty spot! :)
I had that for breakfast with my coffee too! Hehehehe
Dang girl,..we think alike..I need a sammich maker that thinks like ME! :lol:

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
GOOD MORNING, you delightful bundle of beauty and joy! Yah, I take 1/4 of an ambien to sleep. Just a lil push over the edge, and you never really acclimate to that small of a dose. It's the big ones ya get too used to. My doc loves it, says "THAT you can do forever, if it works for ya".

I'm going to go make a cup of Java now, and pretend your at my table. :) Cookie, love?

Good morning love. I wish 1/4 an ambien would work for me. A whole one gets me to sleep, but not for long.

I'd love a cookie, thank ya. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread