ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Guess where I made it to today.

76b3c7a5027ea1ef001632ff401800ab.jpg

This thing hits like a freight train.

Got home. Installed fancy Italian squonk bottle. Built my usual. Loaded up some Mewlews Magic...

Heaven!

What can I say?
She fits beautifully in the hand.
Side squonk action is a gem.
Magnet fastening is ingenious.
Atty threads on smoothly and beautifully.
Button throw is soft, responsive and springy... a pure joyous comfort.

And somehow it seems to hit harder than my modified squonkers and top quality mechs I've owned.

Maybe I'm just hitting it harder because it's fancy, new and loaded with lower nic joose than I'm used to.

Maybe I need to clean up my other gear and do a side by side. Though I just cleaned the contacts on my daily driver late yesterday.

But DAMN!!! I LOVE THIS THING.

This is the most well thought out and executed mod I've ever owned... coupled with the stellar polish and ink job, the most well thought out BF dripper ever available, the only bottles ever engineered for squonking and a cherry vapes xl cloud chaser...

I'll be grinning ear to ear for days.

Corey... you, my man are a shining star in a vast sea of bright lights on this project. I definitely spent my money well here. THANK YOU!

Better pics tomorrow.

Tapatyped

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC
Stop it, as far as Australia goes you guys are crazy. Kangaroos are low on the list. EVERYTHING is poisonous and what isn't poisonous can bite you in half. Like 10 varieties of fatally venomous snakes, box jellies, funnel web spiders, red backs, blue ringed octopus, salt water crocs, bull sharks, great white sharks,....you're literally not safe anywhere. On land, fresh water, salt water...you're rolling the dice. I don't see how you guys do it..

aflac_1.jpg

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
That looks like it was brutal, I have heard in the past that copper will wreck your equipment. It's weird how it's so soft of a metal yet so hard to machine...

In the end, copper it's awesome, and I'd love a copper CC. But if it means wrecking your equipment, then it's not worth it. We need you to stay in business Corey. I hope one day you have a website and a steady flow of CCs!

1) www.custom-classic.com
2) Click your metal of choice
3)Choose accessories
4) Pay for your order
5) Receive your mod in a few business days.

5 easy steps!

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Guess where I made it to today.

76b3c7a5027ea1ef001632ff401800ab.jpg

This thing hits like a freight train.

Got home. Installed fancy Italian squonk bottle. Built my usual. Loaded up some Mewlews Magic...

Heaven!

What can I say?
She fits beautifully in the hand.
Side squonk action is a gem.
Magnet fastening is ingenious.
Atty threads on smoothly and beautifully.
Button throw is soft, responsive and springy... a pure joyous comfort.

And somehow it seems to hit harder than my modified squonkers and top quality mechs I've owned.

Maybe I'm just hitting it harder because it's fancy, new and loaded with lower nic joose than I'm used to.

Maybe I need to clean up my other gear and do a side by side. Though I just cleaned the contacts on my daily driver late yesterday.

But DAMN!!! I LOVE THIS THING.

This is the most well thought out and executed mod I've ever owned... coupled with the stellar polish and ink job, the most well thought out BF dripper ever available, the only bottles ever engineered for squonking and a cherry vapes xl cloud chaser...

I'll be grinning ear to ear for days.

Corey... you, my man are a shining star in a vast sea of bright lights on this project. I definitely spent my money well here. THANK YOU!

Better pics tomorrow.

Tapatyped

My man!!!! :thumbs: 'bout dang time, huh??? :D

I'm so happy you love it, my friend. That was one helluva review! :toast:

And, you are most welcome. Thank you, sir!

I can only imagine how Mark's work looks, in person. I bet it's amazing. It looks just perfect. Very nicely done.

You do realize,.....it was 3 months ago, to the day,...that I shipped your mod out. :)

Been a long road. I hope it was worth the wait! :thumb:

Just awesome!!! :D

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
That looks like it was brutal, I have heard in the past that copper will wreck your equipment. It's weird how it's so soft of a metal yet so hard to machine...

In the end, copper it's awesome, and I'd love a copper CC. But if it means wrecking your equipment, then it's not worth it. We need you to stay in business Corey. I hope one day you have a website and a steady flow of CCs!

1) www.custom-classic.com
2) Click your metal of choice
3)Choose accessories
4) Pay for your order
5) Receive your mod in a few business days.

5 easy steps!

Thanks, buddy. :)

The copper buttons are definitely harder to machine, but not horribly.... It seems copper does NOT like the corner rounder I'm using now..... I tried it again, with the same result. :facepalm:

Might have to go old school on this one....

It'll all work out. :)

At the current rate of production, the waiting list might very well be a thing of the past, in 3 months or so.... I hope to be able to put some mods on the shelf so I can just ship 'em out as folks order 'em. It'll be nice to finally have a day off. :thumb:

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
3 months ago!? Wow, I knew about the all the hurdles he has faced, but didn't realize it was that long!

I bet your "Vapin it like ya stole it" beck!

Btw-

Gave brassy a nice rub down with my brasso.

Lookin' good, buddy! :thumb:

And thank you! :D

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Yep. Pretty long road. But so worth it. Mark does beautiful work. With him in semi-retirement, I finally have my unicorn. :D
3 months ago!? Wow, I knew about the all the hurdles he has faced, but didn't realize it was that long!

I bet your "Vapin it like ya stole it" beck!

Btw-

Gave brassy a nice rub down with my brasso.

My man!!!! :thumbs: 'bout dang time, huh??? :D

I'm so happy you love it, my friend. That was one helluva review! :toast:

And, you are most welcome. Thank you, sir!

I can only imagine how Mark's work looks, in person. I bet it's amazing. It looks just perfect. Very nicely done.

You do realize,.....it was 3 months ago, to the day,...that I shipped your mod out. :)

Been a long road. I hope it was worth the wait! :thumb:

Just awesome!!! :D
Damn right I'm vaping it like I stole it. Still got the gloves on. (No, not really, but I should have thought of that earlier.)

Tapatyped

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Definitely the most stellar looking metal mod of all time, Beck...stunning my friend :thumbs:

ETA a piece of history too, being one of Mark's last works of art (if not the very last?)!
Thanks Sloth.

Yes, the very last as of now.

Tapatyped

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving. :)

Now,......back to it!!!

ynnnFDfl.jpg

Dbgll5vl.jpg

AVfomvVl.jpg

BtO98Ydl.jpg

K0x1ERel.jpg

Everything was goin' great.....

3gT2l3ml.jpg

7hOAbQ7l.jpg

1pHM6lcl.jpg

until.......

G2XRwOMl.jpg