Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Happy Thanksgiving all! I thought I remembered some rumblings here a while back that there might be a lower Nic level WTA in the works. Just checking in (nagging?) about where we are with this.

For many, the 24 mg strength is what is needed when we first quit, but lots of us decrease our nicotine levels as time goes on. Also with new technology in the PV department, higher Nic levels aren't as necessary as they once were.

Thank you for all you do and for being the game changer in my vaping life!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I still use some 24mg liquid and have been able to drop as low as 20 but even with sub ohming I can't do lower.
Hitt, I'm certainly not purposing dropping the 24 mg and I don't think that's what Jerry and Ms Chris were thinking. It would just be great and I think they would sell more if there were more options (i.e. 24 and 12?). Less thinning down equals increase sales. Just a thought....

Reactions: MsChris

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I personally would like 12 mg but if there are sub ohmers looking for 6, go for it! I've not enjoyed sub-homing but who knows about the future.
I remember trying a large atty above 1 ohms that had so much airflow that I choked at anything above 6 mg, so there might be a market there too! (I went back to smaller attys pretty quickly as I'm all about taste, not a cloud chaser, and didn't like wasting premium e-liquid.
Let's see what others think. Grateful you are considering options Jerry.

Reactions: Imme
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread