Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Can one ignore the Sun, Love? The beauty of an autumn tree in full glory? Medallions de bouef avec Marchand du Vin? Non! C'est impossible!
Did I not wish you a delightful day, my dear? I seem to be having these lapses the last couple days. Took some hard falls, kicks from a brudder.. been rough. :)
gentle chidings, perhaps... kicks? nah.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Can't sleep so I will attempt to catchup.

It's the wee hours of the morning. Dawn is a couple of hours away.
Glad to read everyone seems to have had a great thanksgiving and are almost restrained at the Black Friday sales.

All our vendors are gearing up for cyber Monday. I have shoppers fatigue so I am not even opening the announcement emails. (Well not for a while) :D

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
question-mark-512.gif

question-mark-512.gif

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Dang it eleaf, you had to go and make your own version of the Egrip/Nebox!! iStick basic - iSmoka/Eleaf electronic cigarette
Yeah, was looking at that at Sourcemore this morning. I don't know anything about the GS 2 Air tank other than it is a 14 mm tank. I am thinking though that the little evod tanks are 14 mm. I am sure that hubby won't use any tank that has a metal drip tip and can't tell if this one is removable or not. Guess need to do a bit of research...

Reactions: Romano Cheese
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread