• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What's your Everyday Carry (EDC) vape kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lty1098

Verified Member
Nov 27, 2015
Haze Land
The Aromamizer good? Tried my friend Velocity rda, the flavour damn good. Dont know should try RDTA or not?

I got a Velocity rda Clone as well.

Actually this Aromamizer very good imo. Put in pocket or bag also no leak on me.

But be carefull when u make your purchase for the Aromamizer. I bought the wrong one, three post type. Not the Velocity style post. Very sian 1/2 when i received. But after using, still think its worth also.

johnwmm

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2015
I got a Velocity RDA Clone as well.

Actually this Aromamizer very good imo. Put in pocket or bag also no leak on me.

But be carefull when u make your purchase for the Aromamizer. I bought the wrong one, three post type. Not the Velocity style post. Very sian 1/2 when i received. But after using, still think its worth also.

I think the Aromamizer Velocity type is just a RDA. Right? What you got is a RDTA as per Steam Crave website. Anyway, Most importantly it is good. :)

lty1098

Verified Member
Nov 27, 2015
Haze Land
I think the Aromamizer Velocity type is just a RDA. Right? What you got is a RDTA as per Steam Crave website. Anyway, Most importantly it is good. :)
RDTA. With two option, three post base or velocity style two post base. Just dont get the wrong one like me.

IMG_20151126_074137_zpsln9skrq7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Raynecloud

Jul 7, 2015
What is it with the dual top/bottom fill tanks nowadays..my Crown also similar behaviour siol. Bottom fill ok. Top fill, leaks like p***star.

Please dont tell me i have to swap cotton with sanitary pad material.

Ahuh! Thought i was the only one with that problem. Tries S Wicking method and all. Not much a difference, until....

You unscrew the top cap and fill up juice even with the airholes close. No diff.

Bottom fill, no problems.

Great tank still.

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Ahuh! Thought i was the only one with that problem. Tries S Wicking method and all. Not much a difference, until....

You unscrew the top cap and fill up juice even with the airholes close. No diff.

Bottom fill, no problems.

Great tank still.

Not much leak when I top fill my bellus though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread