Not open for further replies.

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
Dont got that much cash... plus it will be my 5th ProVari.

I will be getting a radius before a 6th ProVari... been thinking about sending my mini stealth 2.5 to Zen for a P3 top cap upgrade also.
I can understand the radius - my wife bought the MB one at the VCCMW convention and absolutely loves it. The P3 top cap upgrades are excellent - I'm so glad that Zen~ is offering this option!

JD53

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2015
Bloomington, Illinois
Hope you all had a great Turkey day. Quick question ~ I've read so much about the Kabuki/Radius combo yet for the life of me I don't recall anyone's opinion of the Kabuki on the ProVari 2.5.

Any info would be helpful & thanks in advance.

Sent from my i6S+
I've got a 510 Kabuki on a 2.5 with a svoemesto ring and it looks great. The diameters match perfectly. The Provari trim ring is a little bigger than the Kabuki's base. The P3 connector on my 2.5 Ti is also a bit larger than the Kabuki. I wish the Kabuki P3's base matched the diameter of the Provi better, but the 510 Kabuki is absolutely perfect with the svoemesto kayfun ring.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The P3 top cap upgrades are excellent - I'm so glad that Zen~ is offering this option!

Dittodat.

Which is why I just now dropped into the mail what will be my 2nd upgraded GMZ (2.5). I've become spoiled by it.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I guess I should post this here too, since there MIGHT be peeps on coils hunts. You can probably save a buck or two if you've got the time & energy, but this was plenty good enough for me.

At least for now. ;)

>

And coil folks, Vapor Beast is a nice buy. "BLACK" gets you 15%, which puts the Nauti's at around $10.63 per box, free shipping. And the best part? NO TWO BOX LIMIT!

We picked up "a few".

(cough) I mean -

I do not recall that.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I suppose I'm the wrong one to even attempt an answer to this question, as I don't, rather CAN'T use them. I've always been frustrated by tanks with no visibility. I'm sure I'd be checking them like ever 10 minutes!

An alternative to consider is the Phiniac no design phrosty in silver which I like — looks nice on just about any mod. Adds just a little silver color to the glass and is transparent. I just ordered another no design phrosty in black which I am not sure if I will be able to see the ejuice level or not. Maybe if I put it up to a light it will. Will see when I get it.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
An alternative to consider is the Phiniac no design phrosty in silver which I like — looks nice on just about any mod. Adds just a little silver color to the glass and is transparent. I just ordered another no design phrosty in black which I am not sure if I will be able to see the ejuice level or not. Maybe if I put it up to a light it will. Will see when I get it.

PLEASE let us know, NSM. I'm curious.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I've got a 510 Kabuki on a 2.5 with a Svoemesto ring and it looks great. The diameters match perfectly. The Provari trim ring is a little bigger than the Kabuki's base. The P3 connector on my 2.5 Ti is also a bit larger than the Kabuki. I wish the Kabuki P3's base matched the diameter of the Provi better, but the 510 Kabuki is absolutely perfect with the Svoemesto Kayfun ring.
Thank you for info!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my i6S+

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Do check your mailbox in a few dayz, sweets. ;)

(We're both pretty helpless when it comes to GMZ, are we not?) (pics soon...)

Scandal, the Kabuki seems to work on anything and EVERYTHING! Of course I love it on my Provis, but it also works so so well on any of my other devices.

As far as the tapered top is concerned, some will like/love it that way and some will detest it. This pic reflects it with the tapered top, tho normally if I'm using that Provi, I'll put the little bling ring up higher to cover the taper. But for you.... it's on the down low. ;)

View attachment 509535

Welcome to MY world! (oh wait.... you ARE in my world...... ) :D
Girl how I manage to have the page up so I could get this tip during Zens' sale. I was a lil early so figured I'd sit here & watch some tv. Well damn if the tv didn't start watching me!
You know I was thoroughly ...... to wake up & they were all gone!!!!!

I blame my sheer exhaustion on my g*d. I came into possession of something very disturbing so by then my brain had all it could take.

Sent from my i6S+

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Girl how I manage to have the page up so I could get this tip during Zens' sale. I was a lil early so figured I'd sit here & watch some tv. Well damn if the tv didn't start watching me!
You know I was thoroughly ...... to wake up & they were all gone!!!!!

I blame my sheer exhaustion on my g*d. I came into possession of something very disturbing so by then my brain had all it could take.

Sent from my i6S+
Take Heart Lex...

He's gonna do a Cyber Monday Sale too!!!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
2 pack limit on coils (GRRRRR) from MFS - code BFRIDAY40COIL

GOGOGOGO

(yes, I was a brat and got mine before posting this)
Thanks for the code, never hurts to grab them on the cheap when available :cool:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I guess I should post this here too, since there MIGHT be peeps on coils hunts. You can probably save a buck or two if you've got the time & energy, but this was plenty good enough for me.

At least for now. ;)

>

And coil folks, Vapor Beast is a nice buy. "BLACK" gets you 15%, which puts the Nauti's at around $10.63 per box, free shipping. And the best part? NO TWO BOX LIMIT!

We picked up "a few".

(cough) I mean -

I do not recall that.
At some point I want to search out a vendor who will do a discount on a brick of them :cool:

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Thanks for the code, never hurts to grab them on the cheap when available :cool:
That was my thinking. Hubs has about 22 packs now but when we can get them at a great price - why not.

Started stocking up when I nearly put a small hole in the wall throwing one of the coils I was trying to rebuild. I hate Naughty coils rebuilding them! HATE!

I wanted 10 to 15 packs (and who wouldn't at that price!) but NOOOO - 2 pack limit /sigh

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
That was my thinking. Hubs has about 22 packs now but when we can get them at a great price - why not.

Started stocking up when I nearly put a small hole in the wall throwing one of the coils I was trying to rebuild. I hate Naughty coils rebuilding them! HATE!

I wanted 10 to 15 packs (and who wouldn't at that price!) but NOOOO - 2 pack limit /sigh
HaHA, I got two Nauti and two Aspire BVC coils and with points they came out to 7.20 per pack, that's got to be a loss leader when nothing else is added to the cart...

And yeah, I gave rebuilding them a go, not so much! If I can't make them better than stock, or even as good, well, they are disposable.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
PLEASE let us know, NSM. I'm curious.

Me too — will advise once I get it.

Here is the silver frosty. The silver has a little sparkle to it that doesn’t show up well in the image.
Slide1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread