Status
Not open for further replies.

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
Man, I really wish we could get my mates mum and bro to start vaping. We've had them try our stuff a couple times, but they just aint havin none of it. I miss hanging out with them on a semi regular basis, but they just have a couch and a recliner, and when mum comes in from having a smoke and sits down next to you...I have to try not to gag, cigs are so stinky :(
The family that vapes together, stays together!

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Who's going shopping today?

Not Me!
I actually got dragged to the outlet mall last night. Got there around 10:30, got home around 3:30. Finally went to bed at 6 am. The Vapor Lounge is opening at 2, so I will be there from 2 onward for the rest of the day.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
And they're marking down all of their RDA's 20 percent. Plan on picking up a Twisted Messes (last time I was there they had the black and gold one).
My wish list is short this year
Stumpy
Ragnarok all copper mod
A couple 18650 batteries

Not real sure about the clay/copper mod. May have to do some research on that one.

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
IMG_20151119_161208_zpsqlcnohf8.jpg

Pics or it didn't happen!

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Who's going shopping today?

Not Me!
I grabbed the few things I wanted already. Living in a smaller area has it advantages of not so much craziness on Black Friday. All I had to pick up were gifts for hubby's little sister, though. :) The rest is coming from online.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
@Seleya love the picture of you and hubby :) Very adorable! Love the hair! The pink ducky ornament, you know I love it ;) That is a wonderful tradition you guys started.

@cooladdict those were some great family pics! Your little girl is a beautiful cutie pie! Loved the vape shots! Bella is so cute! I carried my Abbi (shes a chihuahua, got her in 2004 summer before my senior year of high school and she was my baby) around at my parents. She is getting old :( losing her teeth :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread