Status
Not open for further replies.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I may have to order a couple more! You can never have enough tanks and with this FDA fiasco I want to be way ahead of the game like I am on nicotine and PG/VG. I have enough mods to last a lifetime (3 dozen or so) but I would like a few more tanks.

All of my stuff that I ordered in my posts above shipped earlier today too!!!

Hear ya....bought eight more Uwell Crowns in the last month.

Will probably buy a few more during the Friday sales.

Fullknight

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2012
Oklahoma
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.
Hope it's a Great Day.
e6febad8c09cd2a760c3e56096e8d808.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the authentic RBA deck at Fluid Vapor for 10.99. I went ahead and got it there. Shipping was only $2.49.

They are located in New York/USA.

BTW... I got 2 tanks and 2 RBA decks. I always buy 2 of everything. I get my husband whatever I get so he doesn't complain. :rolleyes:

Of course he has to do the same... so we both have quite an arsenal of stuff!!! :thumb:
I can personally vouch for Fluid Vapor in Bohemia NY, a local vape shop that I frequently go to.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
So I crapped out trying to get the $10 crowns an Banzai Vapors last night. Fell asleep so I was 20min late logging on, went to site and was able to load a black one and a ss one into my cart along with a $40 nebox, some batteries and an D4 smart charger.

Had everything I was looking for, but had to register an account. By the time I did that and went to check out, all the items in my cart came up as out of stock when I went to pay for them!

Talk about a tease!

Reactions: drysprocket
Wow, I just logged on to ECF and found this post. I haven't been on here in quite some time, but ECF was very helpful for me when I first started vaping.
The ohms hopping is typical... this isn't kanthal wire which stays pretty close to what it's supposed to be.

I know you're probably priming them correctly, but are you breaking the coils in right? I didn't know about this until after I'd used a few of mine, but all of mine turned out bunk ironically.

If you read my previous post about a client giving get me one that is working beautifully, I follow the steps/directions from a guy on youtube. And with this coil I'm hitting now? Definitely seems to have done the trick.

Search YouTube for a channel Quest4Vape... actually a nice down to earth reviewer. But he's got a video where he's showing off the black Crown tank, the RBA base, and he walks you through properly getting these coils started and ready... if you have problems finding it, I've got Tapatalk set to alert me of replies, so reply back to this and I'll get it and send you the link to the video...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
---------EDIT-----------

I figure I'll go ahead and post it anyway for anyone else... lol

jnslprd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
LINY
So I crapped out trying to get the $10 crowns an Banzai Vapors last night. Fell asleep so I was 20min late logging on, went to site and was able to load a black one and a ss one into my cart along with a $40 nebox, some batteries and an D4 smart charger.

Had everything I was looking for, but had to register an account. By the time I did that and went to check out, all the items in my cart came up as out of stock when I went to pay for them!

Talk about a tease!

More like what a joke.
I got online at 9 pm pst and put 3 in my cart, looked around for 5 minutes and put a charger and 3 bottles of liquid in my cart and proceeded to check out. At this time the site wouldn't let me check out because there was a 1 piece maximum on sale items so I deleted the other 2 crowns in my cart. Now the site lets me go to check out and the crown comes up as out of stock, nice. I knew this was gonna be the case and figured at least the Nitecore charger was on sale for $14, I would take that and the juice and still be happy. I put all my info in and go to check out and look at the shipping and they want $9.80 for usps ground, WTF. I deleted the whole order and will never look back at that site again, I was mad I stayed awake for their big black Friday sale, I'm on the east coast so the sale started at Midnight for me.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
More like what a joke.
I got online at 9 pm pst and put 3 in my cart, looked around for 5 minutes and put a charger and 3 bottles of liquid in my cart and proceeded to check out. At this time the site wouldn't let me check out because there was a 1 piece maximum on sale items so I deleted the other 2 crowns in my cart. Now the site lets me go to check out and the crown comes up as out of stock, nice. I knew this was gonna be the case and figured at least the Nitecore charger was on sale for $14, I would take that and the juice and still be happy. I put all my info in and go to check out and look at the shipping and they want $9.80 for usps ground, .... I deleted the whole order and will never look back at that site again, I was mad I stayed awake for their big black Friday sale, I'm on the east coast so the sale started at Midnight for me.

Yeah, I decided to not even try for the Banzai sale. The video posted on their site talking about the sale said it all...totally bs. They probably had 5 tanks in stock for that price. I just went for the code3 sale, which I got. They said how many they would have in stock, which was 100. Nice fair deal.

I'm done with doorbusters when they're at an insane price; they have never once worked out for me. And that shipping price confirms it...welcome to the no-fly list Banzai.

My condolences btw. Nothing worse than these places wasting our time.

jnslprd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
LINY
Yeah, I decided to not even try for the Banzai sale. The video posted on their site talking about the sale said it all...totally bs. They probably had 5 tanks in stock for that price. I just went for the code3 sale, which I got. They said how many they would have in stock, which was 100. Nice fair deal.

I'm done with doorbusters when they're at an insane price; they have never once worked out for me. And that shipping price confirms it...welcome to the no-fly list Banzai.

My condolences btw. Nothing worse than these places wasting our time.

I did the same earlier today, Code 3 has already shipped the tank and some batteries 3 hrs later. I am pretty sure the shipping was also free already have a tracking number.

Thanks to Tpat591 for the heads up, gotta find coils on sale next gonna check out Vape Royality when I get home.
Afraid im gonna get fired if I shop at work any more today, bought the crown, some batteries, some Charlie Noble liquids and a kitchenaid mixer for the wife for Christmas.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Anyone who had them cheaper ran out quickly. Got two black crowns from code 3 so I was happy. No coils though as all they had left was the 1.5s.

Figured Banzai wanted high shipping rates but never got that far. Once everything else in my carts wasn't available at checkout I just scrapped the idea of ordering from them all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread