Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
No Gumbo today unfortunately. Hubby got the crud I have and didn't go to the family get together so no turkey carcass to use as the base. I will write down the recipe next time I do it.

For us it is hot roast beast sandwiches with Aus Jous for dipping as I made a big roast beef yesterday in the crock pot. Leftover Apple Spice cake for dessert.
Oh no! We have a leg, & wing left from the leftovers were were sent. I.m going to put them in gumbo with chicken thighs. I ate the other leg.

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am trying to not have a cow...

We have a brand spanking new Outlet Mall just up the road...

Black Friday Sales !
Online vaping Sales !
And next Friday is payday :lol:
have-a-cow-copy.jpg

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Well are any of you jumping on BF sales. I got a couple things. LG HG2's from RTD 5.90 a couple of SS Nautilus tanks like Janets from eciggity 1 more STM $22 so now I have 13 I kept myself from getting any more SX's. Oh and got her the istick 40 all I have left now is Essential Depot if you guys guarantee that is good VG and PG. Got my flavors ordered from Germany. Still need to get more Ti. I think I am set for the rest of my life after that. Maybe even more. If you guys need anything just ask. Matt got you a 10ml bottle of Strawberry Fresh from Russia through Germany. I am sure you will want more once you try it. If you do let me know and I will give you Michaels email and he will make sure it is shipped DHL it still goes USPS once it hits tthe states but with the paper work that DHL provides it comes right through.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I know you were looking for a good strawberry @MattB101 this is it. I love strawberry too and this is the best I've ever tried. The TFA was OK but man you had to use 15% to get less strawberry flavor then this will give you at 2%. I like 2.25 cause it is so good. They come with one of those goofy European inside lids but they work real good if you have a smaller gauge needle, slides right in there. Plus 10ml will make 400ml of juice.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Hope everyone had a grateful and 'full-filling' TGD!

Wish I could have dropped into da HO earlier yesterday during prime time. But was at my youngest daughter's TGD breakfast 'porkin' out on bacon and ham quiches with sticky buns (pastry, that is) for dessert.

Was great to see some of da porchers in da early PM! Heard we had several 'rookies' show up. Hope ya'll enjoyed da visit and will return fer encores!

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I have not been to a Black Friday sale in years either. I don't do crowds, and people are selfish fools. I did a little online shopping, but nothing big. I let the kids do the Black Friday sales. We went out for a nice breakfast (their treat of course) and they are off to sales. Gotta stop back by, though, cuz they forgot their leftovers!!! Fortunately not really out of the way because they can drive back to Tampa the back way (19 to Veterans Highway as opposed to I75).
One word ONLINE. All of the prices they have in the stores they have there. Plus you can have it delivered to your door, most of the time for free. Why leave home.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Just discovered somone nailed my bank card for transactions totaling over 400.00 for somekind for beach body crap. Bank is closef today.
Oh no, Kenna.....couldn't 'like' that post. Hope you will get it straightened out real soon.......

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Just discovered somone nailed my bank card for transactions totaling over 400.00 for somekind for beach body crap. Bank is closef today.

Wow!! That's quite a hit to your bank acc't!! Hopefully they'll take care of it quickly!

Last edited:

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Took the survey ... I giggled at this question

Did spend $100 or more in the last year on e-cigs?

thought maybe it should read ...

Did you spend $100 or more on e-cigs today?

:D
LOL, that got a big chuckle out of me, too.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
You want a real panic attack, slice open a Credit Card statement and discover someone has hit you for $10K, at an address in Kuwait ...

Yep, that would be a bit unsettling, but also should be easy to prove as an invalid charge...

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
Yep, that would be a bit unsettling, but also should be easy to prove as an invalid charge...

Bank of America took care of it with a single phone call .. it was about 5 years ago, I'm sure security has gotten much more sophisticated since ..

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

You want a real panic attack, slice open a Credit Card statement and discover someone has hit you for $10K, at an address in Kuwait ...

Ain't hitting like for either of those posts. Kenna, isn't there an 800# on the card to call. That should be available 24x7 to report problems.

Ugh! Uncle W ... did you get that one reversed/resolved?
Edit: opps ... you answered while I was posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread