Status
Not open for further replies.

sisu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2014
Texas
VapeWild Black Friday Sale!
We’re having a Black Friday Sale and all VapeWild e-juice will be 20% off! The Black Friday Sale will start at 6 a.m. CST on Thursday, November 26th and will go through Monday, November 30th. Get all of our e-juice for 20% off, which includes our Pre-Steeped line, our made-to-order e-juice and sample packs. Use the coupon code BLACKFRIDAY for 20% off e-juice! The coupon code will expire at the end of the day on November 30th. Get WILD with this deal before it goes away!

Cyber Monday Sale
On monday the pot gets even sweeter! Be on the lookout for our Cyber Monday Sale starting on Monday, November 30th at 12 a.m. CST. All hardware and swag will be 15% off! You will not need a coupon code for these deals because the sticker will be marked off!

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
I recently received three bottles of "premium" juice (free)
They sell for $24 a bottle - 30ml.
They are delicious, but not $24 dollar delicious.
I'll keep buying from Vape Wild and getting delicious juice at roughly 1/4 the price.

Mattox

Nov 26, 2015
I placed my first order with them; a Christmas sampler and a regular sampler. After a week and a half of steeping (I left the lids on but shook them each day) I tried the Gingerbread Man last night and it was not great but OK. Then this morning I tried On Cloud Custard and it was rancid and I tossed my breakfast. I smelled the bottle after work to double check before throwing it out and it was most definitely spoiled.

Has anyone else had an issue with rancid juice or was it a fluke?

Maybe I'll email them and see their reply.

Reactions: ashtrayogdc

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
I placed my first order with them; a Christmas sampler and a regular sampler. After a week and a half of steeping (I left the lids on but shook them each day) I tried the Gingerbread Man last night and it was not great but OK. Then this morning I tried On Cloud Custard and it was rancid and I tossed my breakfast. I smelled the bottle after work to double check before throwing it out and it was most definitely spoiled.

Hmmm well it couldn't have gone bad because they make it to order. Was it from the pre-steeped line?

Reactions: Mattox

sisu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2014
Texas

If On Cloud Custard was not pre-steeped by VW (glass bottle) it needs to steep 2-4 weeks minimum due to the custard. It may also contain Butyric Acid (BA) which is used in some flavors to give it the custard taste. For those sensitive to BA or if too much was added it will taste like vomit. It would be interesting to know if OCC has BA in it. Please ask and let us know what they say if you call.

Last edited:

Mattox

Nov 26, 2015
Hmmm well it couldn't have gone bad because they make it to order. Was it from the pre-steeped line?
It wasn't pre-steeped which is why I was surprised by my violent reaction, either way there was no way it was old enough to have gone bad unless it was infected (isn't there alchohol in juice that would keep bacteria at bay?).
Maybe it was as sisu said and I reacted badly to the butanoic acid. It could be a olfactory memory thing where I smell it and my brain recalls bad dairy products from the past and reacts. I was using one of the new Kanger Vertical OCCs. I have a fairly well developed sense of smell compared to most people that can be a detriment at times.

I'll post an update if I hear back from them soon.

I tried two other flavors today and they were fine.

**edit: I added the "flavor boost" option that might have made this flavor even worse if they added too even more BA.

Last edited:

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
It wasn't pre-steeped which is why I was surprised by my violent reaction, either way there was no way it was old enough to have gone bad unless it was infected (isn't there alchohol in juice that would keep bacteria at bay?).
Maybe it was as sisu said and I reacted badly to the butanoic acid. It could be a olfactory memory thing where I smell it and my brain recalls bad dairy products from the past and reacts. I was using one of the new Kanger Vertical OCCs. I have a fairly well developed sense of smell compared to most people that can be a detriment at times.

I'll post an update if I hear back from them soon.

I tried two other flavors today and they were fine.

**edit: I added the "flavor boost" option that might have made this flavor even worse if they added too even more BA.
Ah yes flavor boost could have very well did it. Might have to steep extra long.

Either way good luck, and yes please keep us posted.

k.man

Oct 7, 2015
Charlotte, NC
I'm really upset at VapeWild. I recently purchased 4 sampler packs (and they threw in a bunch of other free samples to try!). Some of the flavors (King Cake, Wrecking Ball), I just love! And some have just been ok but I plan to steep them longer to see if the flavor improves. But it's still some great juice overall!

So why am I upset? Because they have so many flavors to choose from, such low prices, AND they just started this 20% Black Friday sale! How can they expect me to resist this? Now I have go back and load up on even more new flavors to try and get some some bigger bottles of the ones I love.

My vaping self loves them but my wallet is groaning from the irresistible good flavors and prices. :)

MaxwellPink

ECF Veteran
Sorry to hear mate. It could be very likely that VW just isn't for you. As it's been said a massive amount of times "taste is subjective" and the more juices from different vendors you try the more this will ring true. You could find a vendor that you think is delicious that others just don't enjoy. Happens a lot from what I have read.

You are going to definitely have to get used to steeping if you want to fully enjoy VW. They are made fresh as you order them so they need to steep. If you steeping is something that is just too inconvenient for you, it's definitely a deal breaker.

Oh man when I read the flavor profile of Butterbeer I was instantly interested. Will be in my next order for sure. Good to hear a positive review on it.

I found Summer Solstice pretty good at 3MG. Got it as a sample and it was not harsh.

Just got a mention one thing that I am noticing. The fruit flavours are really seeming to be to harsh. I am currently vaping Peach Guavera and Razzleberry at 6MG and man it kicks! Even Pearadise at 3MG has a kick to it.

Now I am also vaping Carnaval Apple at 6MG and it is not as harsh at all. I think the caramel mellows it down. Mind you I have not tried the Green Apple by itself so have no comparison yet. Will be getting it on the next order though.

Anyhow from what I have noticed so far is the fruits have a harshness to them compared to the desserts. I can vape 6MG Tiramisu and it is not harsh at all. Just an observation so far and wondering if others are having the same experience. If this is the case I will be getting the fruit flavours in 3MG from now on, even for my "tootle puffing" needs.

It's been kind of a journey so far finding the right vape from this vendor but dammit their prices are so good it's totally worth it! Tiramisu subohmed at 3MG is a freaking tasty ... vape. Same as Bae Bae cakes. Pearadise is pretty damn good to, if you can handle the hit ;)
I found this to be true regardless of whom I purchase from. There's just something about fruit flavors that increase the throat hit, IMHO.

That said VW, in general, tends to be a little harsher, across the board. I usually order a nic level lower than I usually do, from them.

MaxwellPink

ECF Veteran
I'm really upset at VapeWild. I recently purchased 4 sampler packs (and they threw in a bunch of other free samples to try!). Some of the flavors (King Cake, Wrecking Ball), I just love! And some have just been ok but I plan to steep them longer to see if the flavor improves. But it's still some great juice overall!

So why am I upset? Because they have so many flavors to choose from, such low prices, AND they just started this 20% Black Friday sale! How can they expect me to resist this? Now I have go back and load up on even more new flavors to try and get some some bigger bottles of the ones I love.

My vaping self loves them but my wallet is groaning from the irresistible good flavors and prices. :)
You can never have too much e liquid.

I, myself, partook in their sale this morning. Ordered two 30ml bottles (Broke Down... and Watermelon) and a dozen 10ml. Kind of bummed as they just announced the winner of this month's flavor, so I guess I won't be getting the extra sample in my order. :(

MaxwellPink

ECF Veteran
@FiReSTaRT as with most of the things (Cars, fashion, music) I like the ol' times better. Same goes for vaping :D:banana: you won't get me off my tootlepuffer tanks :cool: and sister? which one? the good looking one or the one that looks like me (poor thing)
*tips my tootlepuffing gear toward you* Newer isn't always better. I can think of a number of "New and improved" products that either fell to the wayside of their older counterparts, or just bombed. :lol:

Don't need no stinking clouds to enjoy my vape.

MaxwellPink

ECF Veteran

I had a similar problem with MBV's Irish Cream (not the vomiting part, but it tasted sour). I let it steep for another two weeks and it got much better. Not saying the same will happen for your OOC but I do know the desserts take longer to steep.

BTW: The winner of the contest was flavor #1, which they named "Hooch".

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
Hooch is a purple drank concoction with added blueberry and pomegranate to sweeten the deal. This juicy mix of flavor was Mystery #1 during the month of November and could be the new fan favorite e-juice from VapeWild.

"purple drank" that just rubs me the wrong way
I remember being disappointed in "Grape Vape". Was expecting a more of a fruit type vape but it was very soda tasting.

Have not yet tried the new mystery flavors so will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread