Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
what's crocs,I know the 80's are a blip/blur in my space/time continuum but still tryin to put the 80's puzzles together.It's when I was abducted by aliens.
image.jpg

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Wow, way warm for this time of year.

Time for shorts and sandals :)

Yah, you have my yesterday weather. Was a BEAUT! My 40F is comin at ya though, sorry my friend. Still not silly cold, but wet, and not go outside and play weather at all. Good thing you finished up that puppeh corral. :)

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Thanks Ding. I'm good. The bike is cool too. The saddlebag needs repainting, I tried to rub it out today, no go, but fortunately, the striping didn't get touched, and can be taped off. So just a base coat. New highway pegs in order, and the chip on the lower faring is hard to notice. Overall, SUPER lucky. Still a bit stiff, but in a good, reminds me not to do nuthin stupid way. :)
glad it doesn't seem so bad,even though any damage to you or bike is bad.I found out I was "mortal" the hard way(s)
never did get that concept in bold above.one time flew up over a hill,had a 250 HD sprint,doin maybe 50-60 and once over the top,this stupid telephone pole jumped out from behind a tree and I went one way and the bike took on the Tpole.Wrapped completely around it so it wasn't repairable or repaintable.LOL.Had racing leather on though,steel shins/knees etc.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Sorry, just seen this.

You're still not in my good books YET...

I hope your day is being magnificent too.

Well, you is in mine. And that's what matters to me. :) You, I'll keep workin on. I think I can I think I can.. ;)

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
a LOT of people think that paying that kind of money for shoes is crazy...
However, I have shoes that I have had for 15 years, and they look brand new... :)

and yes, there is NOTHING sexier than a man in GOOD shoes... :wub:

lol... reminds me of the line from Michael Douglas in "The Game"
"Well, there goes $1000"
"Your shoes cost $1000 ?!"
"that one did"
:)

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
ah so.Yeah the anti-christ got her and meself a pair of dem things from some shoe place called zumbos/zappos or some such name.they're still collecting dust and I'm still on her hit list and the needle is still in the voodoo doll.I said I wanted mens shoes/thongs and she gave me, well those things.I get twinges in my side and back still to this day every time she does laundry,they be next to my work bench.lol

Last edited:

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
ah so.Yeah the anti-christ got her and meself a pair of dem things frrm some shoe place called zumbos/zappos or some such name.they're still collecting dust and I'm still on her hit list and the needle is still in the voodoo doll.I said I wanted mens shoes/thongs and she gave me, well those things.I get twinges in my side and back still to this day every time she does laundry,they be next to my work bench.lol
They make good knife scales :D

Recycled flip flops purple skinner :)
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread