Holiday Extravaganza $50.00 Gift Certificate Giveaway/Contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Happy Holiday's to all...I sincerely hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and that the upcoming holiday season is kind!!!!

But enough with the mushy stuff...I wanted to do a holiday contest for everybody to enjoy...We will be giving away 30mls of E-juice throughout the contest and a 50.00 grand prize gift at the end!!! This contest is a long one...but I think it should be fun. Keep checking back because there may be a twist in the game....and here it goes.

This is a game called Yummy or Icky....Here is how it works.

1)Start with an e-liquid flavor....Banana
2) The next person will reply with either Yummy or Icky and then post a different flavor.
3)The next person will respond the same way...Yummy or Icky and post a different flavor and so on.

This will continue until the end of the contest or if there is a flip in the scene!!!

I do need to remind you that anybody can play...Winners of 30ml Juices have to be from the US or Military. The Grand Prize gift certificate anybody can win!!!!

Also remember...CYBER MONDAY!!! 25% off the website with coupon code Cyber25. Monday only so check it out. www.diyflavorshack.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread