Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Mine all go in by themselves, duckies are last though. They have to fart around, oh look at that!!! The polish go in, but then pop back out. Three of them have to do the one foot in, one foot out for awhile. Mr. V starts closing the door and they knock it off. Yep, naughty kids.

No cyber shopping here. Except for maybe that Instant Pot. It's in my cart while I decide if I really, really need it.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Mine all go in by themselves, duckies are last though. They have to fart around, oh look at that!!! The polish go in, but then pop back out. Three of them have to do the one foot in, one foot out for awhile. Mr. V starts closing the door and they knock it off. Yep, naughty kids.

No cyber shopping here. Except for maybe that Instant Pot. It's in my cart while I decide if I really, really need it.
Not to be an enabler :lol: but I love mine! I'm still working on the right ratio of water/rice for rice cooking, it comes out a bit wetter than my rice cooker. But otherwise it's pretty cool! What kind of price are they asking?

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
It just went back up to $130 so I took it out of my cart. I have a slow cooker, plus the pressure cooker set. I'm guessing I don't need another cooking gadget right now. :laugh: Downloading Christmas music right now, time to get my festive on.

bah humbug.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
upload_2015-11-28_7-55-54.png

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
We survived Thursday but I did eat too much. :) The Doc always says, "don't eat anything that tastes good or is white in color." Well I guess I ate all the wrong stuff because everything tasted good! I didn't eat anything that was white because I'm pretty sure the macaroni and cheese, sweet potatoes, stuffing, baked corn, turkey, ham, beans and desserts ALL had some kind of color to them. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread