• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Octobrew Apple Crumble - I almost died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapen00b

Nov 9, 2015
Hi again everyone.

Being part of the Singapore community, I decided to do what you guys do, even though I am miles away. That is to try your local juices. So after going through the thread on favorite juices, I saw one of the topshelf brands - Octobrew Apple Crumble.

I ordered it through a website and got it and to be honest, I nearly died.

No offence but it was BAD.

The throat hit is crazy, I tried both single and dual coils, tried whichever ways of wicking and it did not improve the taste or the throat hit. Even at 10 watts its still unvapeable. Its so strong and I have never had an issue with other juices. Or am I doing something wrong?

I am running it on the bellus.

edit : its 9mg nic

Last edited:

KenshinAdryan

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2015
Timbuktu, Lalaland
Now I shudder... Just got it.
IMAG1295_2.jpg

Vapen00b

Nov 9, 2015
Desperate times calls for desperate measures....

I added few drops of water to the juice in the tank and give it a shake ( of cuz close the airholes ) unless you want juice all over u. Ok that sounded wrong...lol

and I dont know if its ethical to mix water but it kinda smoothen the throat hit and flavor is nicer. not as strong what it suppose to be.

@WarA - I did try to go up to 35watts from 10watts and its just so strong.

And when I say few drops, half tank of juice, I added like 8-10 droplets only. I guess its all trial and error till you get what you want and best is to start with 3 drops and move up till you get what I want.

Maybe someone can shed some light on this.

edit : I got a head buzz though. I am not sure if they quality check the nic level. I have been a heavy smoker for over 20 years and I feel like I just had a nic overdose. hahahaha !!

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
adding water is ok, just dilutes the content a little. Still its one of my favourite Malaysia juice I vape on that actually satisfy analog cravings. (that is also why I'm all up for nic regulation, dubious quantity of nic in most MY juice)
It prefers higher temp aka higher watt to tame the throat hit.

I quote from @Epic_Sinner "MY juices are much of a lie. Most of them have no nic in them at all even if the label claims there is. Haha. Another reason why i ditched all MY juices."

Reactions: KenshinAdryan

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
45W on dual coil in my Bellus. Just right. Like it's been mentioned before, probably one of the few malaysian juices with legit nicotine inside. Can really feel the buzz. Unfortunately have a sore throat from hell thanks to it. Diluting is ok, just used straight-up VG/distilled water and it's fine. The flavour on this juice is beautiful. Subtle and hits nicely. The crumble pastry.. the apple on the inhale... lovely.

But Five Pawns.

Vapen00b

Nov 9, 2015
When u mean MY juices, I guess Malaysia ?

I am from Illinois @WarA . I am still trying to figure out the abbreviations you guys use.

Yes I agree @Comrade Vape - Flavor and smell is amazing. Couldnt digest the harshness though.

We rarely get juices here over from the other side of the world and it kinda shocked me with this one. lol

I always been a fan to Cuttwood, Five Pawns, Black Note and Glas.

Diluting wit water it is then..

Vapen00b

Nov 9, 2015
Its just like smoking cigarettes or maybe cigar but less harsher. Its kinda pricey but I love it but its not gonna be my everyday juice due to price factor.
It has very earthy feel to it. If you like cigar smell, then yes its pretty good coming from a liquid. @Comrade Vape

edit : oh since u like Five Pawns - Castle Long Reserve beats everything else.

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
Its just like smoking cigarettes or maybe cigar but less harsher. Its kinda pricey but I love it but its not gonna be my everyday juice due to price factor.
It has very earthy feel to it. If you like cigar smell, then yes its pretty good coming from a liquid. @Comrade Vape

edit : oh since u like Five Pawns - Castle Long Reserve beats everything else.
The one that comes in black right.. AAAHH I WANT IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread