Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
MFS is moving so slow I can't even place an order. I'll wait a while and hopefully they will still have coils in stock.
Yuup. It took 20 minutes to buy 8 packs of coils! BTW, if you can't tell the difference between the 1.6 and 1.8's (I can't), MFS considers them as different coils. I ordered 2 each of Nauti and reg BVC coils in 1.6 & 1.8, and got the 40% :)

k2zs

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Rochester, NY
o_O

Was it 3 different types of coils?

Just learned you can get 2 packs of the Aspire Nautilus 1.6 and 2 packs of the 1.8 and code applies to all 4 packs. Just needs to be 2 of each kind.
I ordered 3 packs of the Nautilus 1.6 ohm coils and used the code. It took $9.56 off of my order...

EDIT:
OK, it only took 40% off 2 of the packs... DOH

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I ordered 3 packs of the Nautilus 1.6 ohm coils and used the code. It took $9.56 off of my order...

EDIT:
OK, it only took 40% off 2 of the packs... DOH

They never used to do it that way, and it's quite underhanded (IMO). I've been a client there for a long time (LOTS of juice) and I'm very disappointed. If you're not paying attention, you'd think it was taking 40% off the entire order.

I've already written them, expressing my dissatisfaction. I'm sorry but that's just wrong.

k2zs

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Rochester, NY
They never used to do it that way, and it's quite underhanded (IMO). I've been a client there for a long time (LOTS of juice) and I'm very disappointed. If you're not paying attention, you'd think it was taking 40% off the entire order.

I've already written them, expressing my dissatisfaction. I'm sorry but that's just wrong.
Yeah, Lets get'em DP. Lets all band together and storm the MFS Castle and get our just due...

Harumph!

Seriously though, got my first Kabuki back at the end of May and I've been paying B&M prices for my coils. That's easily 60% more than MFS's regular prices, what was I thinking... :facepalm:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yeah, Lets get'em DP. Lets all band together and storm the MFS Castle and get our just due...

Harumph!

Seriously though, got my first Kabuki back at the end of May and I've been paying B&M prices for my coils. That's easily 60% more than MFS's regular prices, what was I thinking... :facepalm:

Ouch!

They're a good company, and I'll continue to buy from them. But I hope this is the last (and ONLY) time they do it like this. I'm hoping it was a mistake.

LET'S GET 'EM, K2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
40% off is quite a good deal --- especially since I use both nauti's and aspire BVC's and like an earlier post, have no problem having various ohms.

Where in the heck does it say 2 packs only? Sorry, but that should be disclosed on the initial coupon AND at the top of every page when advertised.

They sure are busy today -- is it cybermonday? :lol: Took forever to get an order through.....o_O. It could be the credit card companies adding more delays-- they are known for having slows on the busiest buying day of the year.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
VaporBeast has the Aspire BVCs for $7.22 per box, shipped, and the Aspire Nautilus BVCs for 10.62 per box, shipped.

MFS has sort of p'd us off today with not only the 2 box limit, but the underhanded 40% savings ....... which ONLY applies to the first two boxes. NOT nice!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
40% off is quite a good deal --- especially since I use both nauti's and aspire BVC's and like an earlier post, have no problem having various ohms.

Where in the heck does it say 2 packs only? Sorry, but that should be disclosed on the initial coupon AND at the top of every page when advertised.

They sure are busy today -- is it cybermonday? :lol: Took forever to get an order through.....o_O. It could be the credit card companies adding more delays-- they are known for having slows on the busiest buying day of the year.

They don't. That's my biggest problem. I just happen to know their policies from the years of buying during their sales. So when it LOOKED like it was extending the full discount, I recognized immediately that it was not. It's not difficult when you're ordering 10 boxes but only get $9.60 (or whatever) off.

I haven't heard back from Dustin yet, but I expect to. Like you all said, they're pretty busy right now. And I'll bet almost anything that somebody screwed up.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
VaporBeast has the Aspire BVCs for $7.22 per box, shipped, and the Aspire Nautilus BVCs for 10.62 per box, shipped.

MFS has sort of p'd us off today with not only the 2 box limit, but the underhanded 40% savings ....... which ONLY applies to the first two boxes. NOT nice!

Copycat.

Reactions: gnees

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
An alternative to consider is the Phiniac no design phrosty in silver which I like — looks nice on just about any mod. Adds just a little silver color to the glass and is transparent. I just ordered another no design phrosty in black which I am not sure if I will be able to see the ejuice level or not. Maybe if I put it up to a light it will. Will see when I get it.

I'd love to see your Phrosty the Snowman tanks, NSM, but those pics were TIIIIIIIIIIIIIINY. I couldn't really see the tanks at all.

Last edited:

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
That's what happened to me. I had 15 in my cart and got $9_and change of?! Wha da hel....lo! Backed out (remembering the 2 limit DP talked about earlier) and bought 2 boxes. See - they lost money on me. Shame really...whats the diff in me buying 15 packs and doing it 2 at a time to different folks? Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread